NFA Items - Picture thread

I shouldn't have clicked on this thread.

+1

g1362224116186786915.jpg

Last edited:
hilariously i got that welded and those were the only welds that held.

the rest of my welds were... we're just not gonna talk about that.

I plug welded the rails on my gold psl smoothed them out etc. Got home tossed the bolt and carrier in . Trimmed it .
Rack the bolt and they fell through the mag.

Ver 2.0

B&T Swiss stock, B&T muzzle brake, uber-rare LQI magazine. Unf.

bx2uniG.jpg

OY! Someday. Like it a lot. Do you like the Swiss stock better than the Choate?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

OY! Someday. Like it a lot. Do you like the Swiss stock better than the Choate?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Best one out there, I like it a lot. Lockup is vault-like solid.

Sweet! Should be vewy quiet with sub ammo. ill bet that magazine is heavy loaded up with 220 grain subsonic ammo. :)

AAC 762-SDN-6 on a 8.5" 300blk barrel. The hand guard is a 7.6" Samson Evolution, I probably couldn't have made a better fit if I had measured it out with a tape. I was hoping to put some C4 HK style diopter sights on it, but it seems as though no one has them in stock anymore. I will likely drop a PA T-1 knock off on it and be happy. Should be shooting some subs through it this weekend.

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 112743View attachment 112744

Sweet! Should be vewy quiet with sub ammo. ill bet that magazine is heavy loaded up with 220 grain subsonic ammo. :)

That 60 rounder makes for a good picture stand. [wink] I would burn an expensive pile of ammo way to fast if I were loading that with 300blk ammo.

Done tinkering with this now that I have a lighter microdot.

i-CbzKQtP-XL.jpg

Attachments

• i-CbzKQtP-L.jpg
    i-CbzKQtP-L.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 46
How do you like it, tempted to buy one.
It was my first MG and I still have it after 20 or so years. Its a C&R , but factory parts are hard to find and no good way to mount a optic on it. I have a Sterling that is much more fun to shoot.When I had John A build it I should had him put the studs for a mount , but it is the perfect mid dollar sub gun in my mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom