25 GUNS OF CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

We will NOT be sharing or selling this list in any way shape or form. So you are safe as we are in fact a firearms based company! Thanks for signing up and good luck!

Just signed up, thanks.

Hopefully all the companies my email address will be shared with are firearms related [wink]

You will need to be able to lawfully take possession of any prize and unfortunately there are no substitutions. With that said, if there is a way through modification, transfer to an FFL in a friendlier state, or any other lawful means of getting you the prize you have won we will do our best to work with you on that. We are surrounded by states with compliance issues and all I can offer is sympathy. I guess here's to hoping you win the 9mm Ruger LCR.... wait you guys are allowed to have those correct??? Good Luck everyone, we really hope we can make someone's Christmas bright but we gotta play the game by the rules.

Isn't Comm2A looking for a case like this where somebody isn't able to take possession of a prize due to the AG's "list"? Seems like it would be a good case related to the Glock LCI suit.

We will NOT be sharing or selling this list in any way shape or form. So you are safe as we are in fact a firearms based company! Thanks for signing up and good luck!

My bad, I misread the rules. The promotional emails are just from your company - that's cool

I debated for a while about sending this to my co-workers (All military by the way, about 500 of them) but then I said screw it. I blasted it out to them and I had about 450 thank you replies from them.

I wonder how many people are going to enter overall

**When I say debated for a while I meant like 30 seconds

Yeah, right up until the point that you, at knifepoint or defending a loved one, actually, y'know, pull the trigger on it in SELF DEFENSE.. .

How "legal" are they at that point in Puke-a-Chusetts ?

With that attitude you might as well just sell all your guns and carry pepper spray. [hmmm]

With that attitude you might as well just sell all your guns and carry pepper spray. [hmmm]

Nah, not my actual attitude, just more of my sarcasm rising to the top ...I'm just really SOOOOO sick of the non-stop BS in the state. As soon as you get rid of an oppressive Nazi twat like Martha (and we gun owners rejoice [cheers]), we end up with yet another looney-tune, this one hasn't even plunked her ugly ass in the AG seat yet, but already announcing that she has wet dreams about the day that ALL guns are simply banned, confiscated, etc etc etc...

Just sick of the sh*t, y'know? They're (MA Anti's/Libs/Moonbats/etc) like friggin' flies at the backyard barbecue. Kill one and there are twelve more circling. I know I'm beating the dead horse here, but my good friend at work, LTC holder too, just told me the good news two hours ago - that he's all done with this commie hellhole and moving to Washington (STATE!!!) - on Dec. 1st and never EVER looking in the rearview mirror. Lucky bastard!!

Last edited:
We are only 1 week away from the start of this giveaway. Get registered and share for more chances to win. To enter and follow the share links go to:

www.25gunsofchristmas.com

Even though we know this is an amazing giveaway, we will be sweetening the deal even more on Dec. 1st in a way that will allow you to gain even MORE entries!!!! You're also going to want to like and subscribe on our social sites, there will be some cool side projects coming soon...

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TropGunShop

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/tropgun

Instagram - http://instagram.com/tropgun

Is there any way to enter without going through a social media site? I don't do fakebook, pinterest, twitser, etc..

my bad. I got confused on their page when it said log in through facebook above where you enter your email address. entry sent, good luck to everyone.

LET THE GIVING BEGIN!!!!! Today is the 1st day of the 25 Guns of Christmas Giveaway and we have changed the rules....

You can now ENTER & SHARE EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!

Go to www.25gunsofchristmas.com and enter your e-mail address. Then use each of the share link buttons to gain additional entries. To sweeten the deal further, you now also receive an addition entry for every single person who signs up from your link/share. The more you share, and the more people you get to enter, the better YOUR chances are!!!!!

Good Luck!

The December 1st winner (Sig Sauer 716) has already been notified and we will be announcing the lucky recipients each night at 6:00PM on our Facebook page.

www.facebook.com/TropGunShop

Back
Top Bottom