25 GUNS OF CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

HUGE thanks to Derek for allowing us to spread the word! Good luck to everyone

25GunsPic_zpsf09db96e.jpg
“You’ve seen giveaways but you’ve never seen anything like this.”

Trop Gun is thrilled to announce the 25 Guns of Christmas Giveaway. We has selected 25 premium firearms that will be given away from December 1st to December 25th. One winner will be randomly selected each day and will receive the gun of the day. The full list of firearms are listed below. There is no purchase necessary to enter the drawing and participants need only go to www.25gunsofchristmas.com then submit their name and e-mail address to be entered. Current customers and subscribers are already entered, however we have provided a means to gain more chances to win. Additionally entries can be registered by the contestant sharing the giveaway on various social media platforms. The links for these additional entries are also located on the giveaway website.

Over the last several years Trop has experienced tremendous growth and success and this contest is one small way of saying thanks. None of this would have been possible without the support of our amazing customers and industry friends. All firearms in this drawing were drawn from our stock and were not obtained, donated or given by other manufacturers for the purpose of this contest.

Contest Link: http://www.25gunsofchristmas.com
Web: www.tropgun.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TropGunShop
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/tropgun

The 25 Guns of Christmas
1st Sig Sauer 716 - .308
2nd Kimber Solo 9mm
3rd Mossberg 935 Duck Commander 12 ga.
4th Savage 16FCSS - .300WSM
5th Smith & Wesson MP9 - 9mm
6th Mossberg 500 Multicam – 12ga.
7th Ruger LCR - 9mm
8th Mossberg JM930 in Typhon – 12 ga.
9th Sig Sauer PM400 FDE – 5.56mm
10th Glock 17 – 9mm
11th Sig Sauer P227 - .45ACP
12th Smith & Wesson Shield - 9mm
13th Smith & Wesson MP9 VTAC Edition – 9mm
14th Daniel Defense M4V11 – 5.56mm
15th Springfield M1A OD - .308
16th LWRC M6A2 – 5.56mm
17th DRD CDR15 – 5.56mm
18th Arsenal AK SLR101 7.62mm
19th Browning BLR Hog Stalker - .308
20th Kimber 8400 Tactical .308
21st POF P415 – 5.56mm
22nd LMT CQB16 5.56mm
23rd STI Marauder – 9mm
24th FN SCAR 16S – 5.56mm
25th DRD Tactical PARATUS P762

Just rechecked the link and security settings, everything appears in order. If you are still having troubles registering please let me know.

Signed up. ^^^Yeah I'd like to know more about that as well. God I hate this state.

"Contest Rules: The winner(s) of the Trop Gun Shop 25 Guns of Christmas giveaway contest must be 18 years of age or older and be eligible to pass background checks and required Federal, State and Local laws in order to take possession of the prize(s)"

I wonder if this is where MA residents would get excluded from the fun??

"Contest Rules: The winner(s) of the Trop Gun Shop 25 Guns of Christmas giveaway contest must be 18 years of age or older and be eligible to pass background checks and required Federal, State and Local laws in order to take possession of the prize(s)"

I wonder if this is where MA residents would get excluded from the fun??

This ensures, the one time I win something, I'll actually lose still.

Back
Top Bottom