247th Marine Corps Birthday Message...

EVERY single platoon has a shitbird.
And some have a few!😂
When I did the "sea bag drag" from SOI to my first fleet unit, I asked the salt dog who picked my up, "What's it like there?"
He replied, "Do you know that 10% of the Marine Corps that they are always talking about?"
"Yes?", I said.
"Well, they are all here." he said with a satirical grin.
:)

When I did the "sea bag drag" from SOI to my first fleet unit, I asked the salt dog who picked my up, "What's it like there?"
He replied, "Do you know that 10% of the Marine Corps that they are always talking about?"
"Yes?", I said.
I love the line from the movie Jarhead…”I’m putting you in Golf Company…that’s where all the f***in retards are” 😂😂

"Yes?", I said.
Senior Drill Instructor to Recruits - “MARINES DONT LIE , CHEAT OR STEAL!!”

Pfc Jones at his first duty station….gets towel stolen while showering…😂😂

My older brother was a USMC veteran and his last duty was as a Reserve Infantry Company Commander. He’d had several strokes and was in very poor health. COVID swept through the facility and after being on oxygen and morphine for a couple days, he died yesterday age 75.

After a visit from his wife, the Chaplain came into his room and asked him if he would like to hear the Marine Corps Hymn.

He smiled, closed his eyes: and stopped breathing.

RIP, Captain.

Back
Top Bottom