• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Radically invasive projectile (RIP bullets)

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/02/03/review-g2r-r-i-p-ammo-youtube-interesting-results/

best review yet. about as effective as a handful of .22s. do i want to get shot with it? no. is it the magic bullet they claimed originally? doesn't look like it.

i want someone now (other than jihawg) to do a racially insensitive projectile. neva been doun befo, game changer, etc.

Well how about this then? Pork painted bullets: http://jihawg.com/

Group buy?

[wink]

This. Remember the Black Talon bullets? Schumer and co were in front of the cameras announcing legislation to ban these rounds. Same will happen here.

That didn't happen, Winchester just renamed them and kept the design the same... actually, to top it off, they impoved it somewhat, now they even have a bonded core version. This RIP crap will be so obscure that nobody will care. It's the new EXTREME SHOCK for 2014. [rofl]

-Mike

got some 9mm for 49.00 for 20 rounds. will be the Guinea pig and take them to an outdoor range for some penetration tests and for cycling in a 10 round mag.

That didn't happen, Winchester just renamed them and kept the design the same... actually, to top it off, they impoved it somewhat, now they even have a bonded core version. This RIP crap will be so obscure that nobody will care. It's the new EXTREME SHOCK for 2014. [rofl]

-Mike

Black Talons became the SXT, correct? Same eXact Thing...

I hear that once we turn 50, we have an appointment with a radically invasive projectile.

Balloon vid is cool, but jeez I thought the price of stupid 20-pack premium PD ammo was already bad enough to opt out.

Black Talons became the SXT, correct? Same eXact Thing...

I hear that once we turn 50, we have an appointment with a radically invasive projectile.

That's true, but the medication for the procedure makes it worth it. Following the procedure, I asked my doctor if I could have a prescription for it; his response - "yes, I could give you a prescription and you will have a lot of fun, but you will not remember a damn thing that you did!" [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom