• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Radically invasive projectile (RIP bullets)

Yeah they need to take a different route if they want people to take those promo video's seriously. That guy was awful.

Exactly. Maybe they have a great product, but that video was no way to sell it.

They should start with, "We know that decades of hollow point 9mm bullet design still leave many of you with a reasonable preference for plain old ball ammo. It feeds. It penetrates. It's cheap, so you can practice with what you carry. Every year there seems to be some hyped new magic bullet, usually labeled 'tactical', and every year the proof of performance is entirely lacking or exceedingly biased. So we are going to take three minutes to prove three things about our new ammunition: (1) that it's affordable -- you shouldn't carry what you can't afford to practice with at the range; (2) that it performs superior to ball ammunition in relevant objective tests; and, (3) that it is definitively better than the already existing options out there. Here we go".

Instead it's quick cuts, slo-mo, and full-auto eye candy. Completely useless.

They should start with, "We know that decades of hollow point 9mm bullet design still leave many of you with a reasonable preference for plain old ball ammo. It feeds. It penetrates. It's cheap, so you can practice with what you carry. Every year there seems to be some hyped new magic bullet, usually labeled 'tactical', and every year the proof of performance is entirely lacking or exceedingly biased. So we are going to take three minutes to prove three things about our new ammunition: (1) that it's affordable -- you shouldn't carry what you can't afford to practice with at the range; (2) that it performs superior to ball ammunition in relevant objective tests; and, (3) that it is definitively better than the already existing options out there. Here we go".

But it doesn't do any of those things, so what you get is the above.

But it doesn't do any of those things, so what you get is the above.

I'd rather have them lie to me in a serious way like economist laid out, than for them to propitiate me with that hardcore killer nonsense. There's like 5 16 year old boys that commercial appealed to. No serious enthusiast should accept that.

Again, who knows if these things even work, but damn, that was just a face palm video for me. At this point its all aesthetics until proven otherwise.

But......they look damn good![mg]

If I were them I'd send copies of the press releases to every anti gun organization out there with the hope that one of them would cook up some sort of a ban. Nothing sells better than 'get them before you can't anymore'

Maybe I'll trade some 9mm Black Talon for a box to add to my collection

Obviously designed to inflict the maximum suffering and pain upon innocent people and must be banned at all costs.

This. Remember the Black Talon bullets? Schumer and co were in front of the cameras announcing legislation to ban these rounds. Same will happen here.

Don't forget to mention that it's totally lead free so very safe for your intended target. No chance of lead poisoning.

They remind me of those "Fang Face" bullets. Cool looking, feeds like shite, and unless you're shooting at ballistics gel wrapped in denim, they are beyond useless.

This. Remember the Black Talon bullets? Schumer and co were in front of the cameras announcing legislation to ban these rounds. Same will happen here.

Good! Let's all release products that sound really killy to idiots and let the anit's spend all their time banning shit anyone with a brain doesn't GAF about.

I emailed them and got a response on 9mm:

"The RIP 9mm is currently on it's way to these dealers:

xxxxx removed vendors

Please look for it on their sites this coming week. There will be other calibers that will be produced this year and you will be able to find them at these dealers pages as well as receive emails from myself notifying you of the next caliber available. The pricing is set by the dealers so it will be up to them what a box of 20 9mm Rip rounds will cost you. If there is anything else that l can help you with do not hesitate to contact me."

Back
Top Bottom