• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Radically invasive projectile (RIP bullets)

Looks interesting but i will wait for independent testing and not footage from marketing.

You see the bullet didnt expand or it lost all the trokar tips shooting through the wood.

Having hard time believing a 96 grain projectile will penetrate 16" especially after is sheds half its weight.

Cool video. They had this stuff before. I think a company called Triton made it. But it only broke in 3 pieces like the .22lr Quik-Shok that CCI currently produces. I never tried it though. I went with the Hi-Vel .45 in 165 grains they made. That was impressive...

I know Mag-Safe brings out the doubters but open your mind to this:

I shot some 25 acp Magsafe thru a crono and into some heavy plastic jugs full of water recently. Out of a Taurus PT-25 I got readings of 1875 and 1940 fps and the 22 grain bullet pellets easily went 12 inches, severely denting the back of the second jug with a 6 inch spread pattern. And the recoil was non existent. Even to 25 auto standards...

I don't think I would ever carry that round but it is food for thought.

They said in their promo that the rounds are cnc machined. That translates to $$$$ for each round I'm assuming as cnc takes time. Not to mention they are solid copper.

I think it's going to be a way overpriced gimmick unless it's on par with existing personal defense rounds.

Obviously a gimmick. I wonder how well it feeds. (Probably not very.)

Obviously designed to inflict the maximum suffering and pain upon innocent people and must be banned at all costs.

extreme-shock-ammunition.jpg

The upcoming shotgun slug version is probably going to be quite devastating. And as mentioned, being all copper and CNC machined = $$$$$$

It's all gimmicky. That's why we love it.

Is it safe to assume that all the full auto handgun footage is to put feeding concerns to rest?

The upcoming shotgun slug version is probably going to be quite devastating. And as mentioned, being all copper and CNC machined = $$$$$$

My guess would be a swiss screw machine -drop the copper rods in and refill with new rods in a day or so.

Back
Top Bottom