.22LR MEGA THREAD!

Stop Buying All The Ammo! Can’t you reload .22 with everything else? Jeez...

Scored some CCI SV among other things at the Worcester walmart on Saturday. Out the wally world so I can hit it up in a week. We gots to rotate.
Did you hit up the Danvers Walmart recently?😂 I went by today and not much left to grab. I just bought the last 200 Winchester super x and 50 CCI stingers. Not buying anymore of that golden bullet shit - they did have 2 buckets plus some 100 round packs left.

Did you hit up the Danvers Walmart recently?😂 I went by today and not much left to grab. I just bought the last 200 Winchester super x and 50 CCI stingers. Not buying anymore of that golden bullet shit - they did have 2 buckets plus some 100 round packs left.
I hit them up a couple days ago. I bought one of the buckets LOL. Even if they don't run I don't want to regret not buying them when I saw them. And 5 of the federal automatch 325 , 6 of the CCI standard and 4 stingers.
I was at custom defense solutions today. He had a bunch of stingers and Blazer 525 packs for $25.00

I hit them up a couple days ago. I bought one of the buckets LOL. Even if they don't run I don't want to regret not buying them when I saw them. And 5 of the federal automatch 325 , 6 of the CCI standard and 4 stingers.
I was at custom defense solutions today. He had a bunch of stingers and Blazer 525 packs for $25.00
Niiiice! Yeah the golden bullets will be fine for my revolver but not my SBR AR22. Damn I thought I bought all the CCI SV the last time I was there. Must be getting some regularly. No federal automatch left when I was there. That’s what I was hoping to score for my AR22. But I have a good stock now so I can wait to find more.

Niiiice! Yeah the golden bullets will be fine for my revolver but not my SBR AR22. Damn I thought I bought all the CCI SV the last time I was there. Must be getting some regularly. No federal automatch left when I was there. That’s what I was hoping to score for my AR22. But I have a good stock now so I can wait to find more.
Yeah I'm pretty good for a while myself. I have a couple guns that will shoot anything so I'll use the golden bullets in them. I also have a few friends going for they're license. I can set them up with golden bullets in the P22. So they can learn how to deal with malfunctions. 😂

Wasn’t me. Hit Walpole Wally and then BassPro in Foxborough (people lined up like black friday high-tailing it to the non-existent ammo section) this morning to the tune of... absolute zilch. I did finally find some clay pigeons for a little fun with the .22’s though. Probably hit the Worcester wally world at some point soon.

I have some CCI SV (150?) I’ll trade you for an equal equivalent.
Math math math... looks like, 6 rounds of 5.56 or 9 rounds of 115grn. 9mm should do. PM me if interested!! 😆

The non-targetsports site currently has Aguila Super Extra Standard 22LR (40gr lead) for $216.99/5,000 case with free shipping using code “OFFER44444” (showing 15 available)

With the ‘special birthday’ pricing this week, I got a case of 5k for $0.041/round, all in, including shipping and tax

The non-targetsports site currently has Aguila Super Extra Standard 22LR (40gr lead) for $216.99/5,000 case with free shipping using code “OFFER44444” (showing 15 available)

With the ‘special birthday’ pricing this week, I got a case of 5k for $0.041/round, all in, including shipping and tax
Can't beat that!

Wally World had a whopping three boxes of CCi and one box of Remington today.
49h0i1.jpg

Was near the NH border doing some errands and figured I’d shoot up to the Seabrook Walmart. They had a good amount of 22lr.

DC55296D-563B-4EE7-8F0F-F7D8895BC37C.jpeg

1,050 rounds of Blazer for $39.95 no tax?? Yes sir. And the federal 550 for $19.95 was a good deal too.

Don’t worry I left all of the CCI SV (no more mini mags though...), one box of automatch, and 5 of the federal 550 round packs. I would have bought more but I’m not sure how the bulk federal runs in my AR22 SBR.

Was near the NH border doing some errands and figured I’d shoot up to the Seabrook Walmart. They had a good amount of 22lr.

View attachment 378883

1,050 rounds of Blazer for $39.95 no tax?? Yes sir. And the federal 550 for $19.95 was a good deal too.

Don’t worry I left all of the CCI SV (no more mini mags though...), one box of automatch, and 5 of the federal 550 round packs. I would have bought more but I’m not sure how the bulk federal runs in my AR22 SBR.
Do you own a .22 or is the illness progressing?

View attachment 378883

Out of curiosity, how much were the MiniMags?

🐯

However, are they taxing a membership?

They are not taxing memberships - I sent them an email specifically regarding memberships and got an email back from customer service saying they’re required to charge tax now. I told them that MA doesn’t charge sales tax on services or memberships and they need to check their state tax compliance software. I got an email back from someone their accounting department saying they only charged the $95. By then, the charge had posted to my CC online and it was indeed just the $95. It’s how they’ve set up their invoice printing system.

Trade for regular .22? Problem is, I'm up in Salem NH.
Just saw this. Whatever works. I only have one box, not sure if its worth it. Could probably mail it to you. I did tell to the girl at wally world to put some aside if more comes in, if you want to wait.

Back
Top Bottom