• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.223 / 5.56

I'd like to buy a couple cases of rounds for my AR, and as silly as this sounds, I'm looking for a "good" price. I'd prefer a good deal on some Privi or Federal, not that steel cased crap. I have been looking online but haven't found anything worth jumping on yet. If anyone can toss me some leads I would appreciate it! Will order from an online merchant or LGS in MA, northern CT, or southern NH. Thanks!

seeing as you're a "green" member, check the sticky in the members section regarding online ammo sales.

Check with Collector's for PPU. He had some last I was in there I think (about a week ago).

If you wanted to take a trip I recall Riley's had some pretty good prices on .223/5.56 ammo. I'd call ahead.

Please don't post online ammo dealers.
you might find what you are lookin for

I admire the fine job that the moderators of this site do, but with all due respect, I am not asking for a merchant that ships to MA. I have a NH shipping address which I can use, and there are no regulations (that I am aware of) for requesting this info. Please fell free to correct me if I am wrong.

Ever think that the site the guy posted might ship to MA? The reason those guys haven't been sued yet is because the AG doesn't know they exist.

Back
Top Bottom