.223/5.56 Availability?

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Anyone have any sources of .223 or 5.56 in state (MA)?

Cost? (milsurp preferred)

Unfortunately Saturday is chores day. After a morning's work, I'm too bushed to go very far.

But TS looks good. Thanks.

there is 223/556 everywhere. Bass pro- cabelas. Every shop I’ve been too last week, dean saftey and few others at the mill can’t remember the name. MFS in Holliston but it’s expensive
Or my favorite TSUSA.
Typical going price is .46-.55 a round

The Mill is a two hour + ride for me. My back would never forgive me for being in the car that long.

Growing old sucks.
If for some reason you’re stuck and or having trouble getting some due to health reasons or delivery or whatever, just shoot me a pm, we’ll get you squared away rickety tick without any rape pricing.

If for some reason you’re stuck and or having trouble getting some due to health reasons or delivery or whatever, just shoot me a pm, we’ll get you squared away rickety tick without any rape pricing.
1667521596715.png

The Mill or dare I say it Cabela's. I was in the archery dept of the latter the other day and strolled through the ammo dept. No primers but tons of ammo.
Yeah but the prices are full retard. I was at the Hudson Cabelas over a month ago and 5.56 was still like 60 cpr. Hence why they had so much 😂

there is 223/556 everywhere. Bass pro- cabelas. Every shop I’ve been too last week, dean saftey and few others at the mill can’t remember the name. MFS in Holliston but it’s expensive
Or my favorite TSUSA.
Typical going price is .46-.55 a round
I remember not purchasing green tip at 27 c/rd, waiting for it to hit 25. Very annoyed at myself now.

Back
Top Bottom