• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.223/5.56 Availability?

Just a note that is bulk case (not individual boxed) and Winchester says they will not accept case barcodes for their rebate offer.

🐯
Per Winchester.com, WM1931000 is covered.

I expect what they mean, when they say "Case UPC Codes will NOT be accepted," is that if there are individual boxes inside your case, you need to send their UPCs, not that of the outer box.

The other warning we should note is that the rebate is capped at $75. So if one buys this (full price) case for $499.99, they won't get the full 20% back, and will end up paying $424.99. That said, a Prime member, who pays $459.99 will get the same $75 max rebate, bringing it down to $384.99 (plus tax, where applicable).

Still, 38.5¢ per round is not that bad, considering 2 years of shortages and the last year of inflation.

Per Winchester.com, WM1931000 is covered.

I expect what they mean, when they say "Case UPC Codes will NOT be accepted," is that if there are individual boxes inside your case, you need to send their UPCs, not that of the outer box.

The other warning we should note is that the rebate is capped at $75. So if one buys this (full price) case for $499.99, they won't get the full 20% back, and will end up paying $424.99. That said, a Prime member, who pays $459.99 will get the same $75 max rebate, bringing it down to $384.99 (plus tax, where applicable).

Still, 38.5¢ per round is not that bad, considering 2 years of shortages and the last year of inflation.

Thank you for the further research. I was going by the rebate slip as you obviously saw.

38.5¢ would be nice without the hoop jumping, but I think I would be inclined to stick with the Igman at 40.5¢ and no hoop jumping.

Still thanks to @Reptile for the tip it is good to have options.

🐯

Back
Top Bottom