22 year old with 22 arrests arrested for shooting gun at people.

CTpatriot

Banned
shot spotter lead cops to this guy. why is he in not in prison or jail? who wants to bet he will be back out on the streets within a few years if not sooner.
i am going to contact my excop state senator and ask him to introduce a 21 strikes bill. i wonder how many libs would oppose it. [hmmm]

wtnh.com/2015/09/16/felon-arrested-for-hartford-shooting/

Just another youth trying to turn his life around.

What we need is moar gun control! Apparently making law-abiding citizens turn in their lawfully owned firearms has NOT stemmed the increases in violent crime in the, cough, CONSTITUTION State!

So glad that I left that $hithole. Danl has turned a once great state into the $hithole that it is today.

Last edited:
How do you even get caught 22 times that's insane. Or not get shot back odds have to be way against this upstanding gentleman

Do clerks in CT pocket $40 when they give someone bail like they do in Mass? It could be little Timmy's birthday next month and someone has to save up.

22 arrests and still walking the street. We need to fix our justice system before passing even one more freaking gun control law.

Evidence:
Seven (7) spent 9mm "Winchester" Luger bullet shell casings

Arrested: Jamie Wilson, 22, of Hartford, CT (Convicted Felon, 22 previous Hartford arrests)
Charges:
1. Carrying a pistol without a permit
2. Criminal possession of a Firearm
3. Criminal Attempt Assault 1st Degree
4. Unlawful Discharge of a Firearm
5. Reckless Endangerment in the First Degree

22 arrests and still walking the street. We need to fix our justice system before passing even one more freaking gun control law.
No, the black evil metal gun is the object. People just need time to turn their lives around. Maybe offer 30 tries or more.

you have to be really bad at what you do....lmao....

Not really. Think of the number of crimes he’s actually committing on the reg if he’s been caught 22x. That’s prolly only 10% of them.

I’ve seen guys with well over 100 entries in their record still walking around and doing whatever the hell they want with not a care in the world. Then think of the mindset of not giving a F involved in that. There’s some seriously bad, thieving, drug addicted, EDP type dirtbags out there.

Back
Top Bottom