22 WMR Rifle?

yogi

NES Member
I have a 22WMR revolver and am looking for a companion rifle. I could go lever or target w/scope. Interested what you all have. Thanks in zdvance for the ideas.

I have a Marlin XT-22 in WMR. Fun gun for the price. Have 2-7rd mags and a 4rd. Threw on a cheap scope and does well. No issues at all. Good Luck

Shameless plug
I liked it’s cool if you like the 10/22 platform Very accurate I just
prefer my Henry lever in 22mag
So it has to go
What do you have for 22 mag pistols ?
Would love to get a S&W 351pd just haven’t had the extra cash

I have a CZ-455 in .22 Mag. Tack driver. And I added a .22LR barrel. it's interchangeable. They also have a .17 HMR barrel for it but not a caliber I shoot.

I have a Rossi/Interarms M59 in .22 mag. I don't think they are made any more. It's a pump action clone of a Winchester, similar to the gallery guns like they used to have at fairs and carnivals. I also have the same style gun in .22 s/l/lr. Fun to shoot.

Picked up a Savage A22 Magnum but have yet to decide on a scope for it. Choosing the glass has turned out to be a pita, as many options are not in stock.

I've got Savage B22 magnum

SA_B22G_Hardwood_22LR_Profile_R.png

and also the A22 mag semi auto
1247534.png

They are both really great, due to the awesome trigger. I'm not a huge fan of the Savage rimfire rotary magazine, Ruger's are just a better design, but they work fine.

Ordered a compromise scope for the A22 Mag. Bushnell 4-12x40, with AO. Was looking for low light performance and adjustable parallax, for target & hunting. Not too spendy but not very light weight.

Keltec cmr30 if your a tactical timmy

SBRable? hmm...

TSU has got ammo in stock

My Bushnell 4-12x40 AO arrived, and it seems very good for the price. Pupil gets a bit tight at max zoom, as expected. I do like the AO a lot. Ordered a Vortex Crossfire II in 4-12x40 AO as well but it's got a BDC reticle. Not what I need, but it was inexpensive.

Last edited:
I've got Savage B22 magnum

SA_B22G_Hardwood_22LR_Profile_R.png

and also the A22 mag semi auto
1247534.png

They are both really great, due to the awesome trigger. I'm not a huge fan of the Savage rimfire rotary magazine, Ruger's are just a better design, but they work fine.

I'm thinking the wife needs one of those B22 Magnums. That looks nice.

The .22WMR is a nice sweet spot. Pleasant to shoot, carries decent energy out to 100 yards, and is accurate enough to be satisfying.

SBRable? hmm...

TSU has got ammo in stock

My Bushnell 4-12x40 AO arrived, and it seems very good for the price. Pupil gets a bit tight at max zoom, as expected. I do like the AO a lot. Ordered a Vortex Crossfire II in 4-12x40 AO as well but it's got a BDC reticle. Not what I need, but it was inexpensive.
Everywhere has 22wmr lol its like all thats in stock I'm very happy I just picked one up.

Inexpensive and meets your needs out of the box. I have it in 17HMR, and it’s great. The mags are horrendous and you need to mess with them in order to get them to feed reliably. The 22WMR and 17HMR use the same mags.

Back
Top Bottom