.22 pistol/rifle match Foxboro

At Independent? This is the Email I received:

Hello everyone,

This Saturday, September 15th, we will be having an Action 22 Match at Independent. You will be able to shoot either rifle or pistol. The ranges will be the same but only A-zone hits will count with the rifle.
There will be three stages with a round count of 87. All stages were designed by Ed and promise to be interesting.
"3's" has three different positions at three distances and will require three magazines.
The other two, "Go Right or Left?/" and "Decisions" are more open field courses with movement and barricades and no required reloads.

At this time both rifle and pistol will have two categories, Iron Sights and Dot/Scope.

Thanks and we hope to see you there.

Location: Independent Sportsmen's Club, 36 Mirimichi Road, Foxborough, MA
7:30 Setup (help is always appreciated)
8:30 Sign Up
8:50 Shooters Meeting
9:05 Start Time
All ranges will be closed during the event until approximately 1:00pm.
New participants are welcome. Please arrive at the club by 8:00 for a safety briefing.
Eye and ear protection are required. Ear plugs are available for purchase.
You do not need to be a member to participate in this event.

It is essentially an "action" type match using .22s. They are not USPSA affiliated but use the same safety rules and mostly the same targets. It is a great bunch of people and they put on fun and well run matches. I would be there on Saturday if not for my shattered ankle which is still healing from surgery.

+1 on Independent. Great bunch of people running a great match. USPSA type rules with some interesting twists.

Back
Top Bottom