• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

22 LR ammo

Holy Crap! That's a far cry from the $12.50 I paid for some of the boxes I still have!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It kills me to pay more than 7.99 for CCI 100 packs! $12.50, are you high LOL??? I avoided buying it at those bend-over prices- I could because I had plenty stockpiled-- a lesson many people have since learned.

I guess 8.99 is the new normal...

It kills me to pay more than 7.99 for CCI 100 packs! $12.50, are you high LOL??? I avoided buying it at those bend-over prices- I could because I had plenty stockpiled-- a lesson many people have since learned.

I guess 8.99 is the new normal...

$12.50 was for the 555 bulk packs.

bought a 525 box of remington golden bullets at walmart today and when I got home and inspected I found that most of the bullets spin in the cases...is this normal for golden bullets? for the price I wasn't expecting the highest quality but pretty sure I could pull the bullets right out of the cases with almost zero effort if I tried

EDIT
After some more searching I guess this isn't uncommon with GB and may not really be an issue provided the bullets aren't falling out of the casing. Now I am really curious to see how they shoot

Last edited:
bought a 525 box of remington golden bullets at walmart today and when I got home and inspected I found that most of the bullets spin in the cases...is this normal for golden bullets? for the price I wasn't expecting the highest quality but pretty sure I could pull the bullets right out of the cases with almost zero effort if I tried

EDIT
After some more searching I guess this isn't uncommon with GB and may not really be an issue provided the bullets aren't falling out of the casing. Now I am really curious to see how they shoot

You will find lots off 22 will spin in the case...GB will shoot like this most of the time bang, pphhhssplop,,Bang,click,plop,plop,bang and should at least hit the back stop.

I think today is the first day in my life that I am bummed that I don't live in Mass. Please don't tell anyone who knows me.

Is $0.10/rd a good price for that stuff? I've been stocking up on Federal Automatch at Shooter's Outpost whenever I make the trip up there. 325rd box for $17.99. $0.055/rd

Is $0.10/rd a good price for that stuff? I've been stocking up on Federal Automatch at Shooter's Outpost whenever I make the trip up there. 325rd box for $17.99. $0.055/rd
Love me some bulk packs of automatch! Our 10-22 eats that stuff with a vengeance. been stocking up on that too! Getting ready for when billary gets elected!

I try to keep my 22lr ammo purchases under 8 cents a round. But im not a "match grade" user of 22lr. I use it for range fun amd plate shoots. And the occasional squirrel hunting trip in mass zones 1-9 where a rifle is allowed for squirrel starting in mid september.

Last edited:
I was just at Cabelas in berlin and they have a lot of 22 for anyone who needs some. They had some browning in 400rd packs which I have never seen before. Lots of other 22 from cheap plinking stuff to high end match.

KTP yesterday had virtually no .22, only a few 50rd. boxes of something I didn't even recognize...
Rileys had the CCI "Choot-em" 300 rd 36gr HP for $23 dollars and something.

Dicks has federal auto match 325 round bulk packs for 19.95. Good reliable ammo for 6 cents a round. 3 box limit per customer. Wife and i maxed out on that today. Getting ready for the obummer call for "sensible gun control" after this weekends murder spree.

Back
Top Bottom