• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.22 lr airsoft conversion

That's pretty much what the GSG 5 is off the assembly line.

There are even online tips, tricks, parts and mods for it using Airsoft parts.

what he is proposing is actually perfectly legal. if he did it from scratch for his own personal use, it wouldn't even need a serial.

however the airsoft company would shit a brick since the ATF is sure to make note of which products can be "readily converted to fire a live round". they confiscated a bunch of toys years ago saying they made a functional AR out of one.

Why?

OP check out rimfirecentral.com, user named defcon. He does it all the time:

Tactical 10/22 Pics Please - Page 128 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

and yeah, it's airsoft, but shit... some of those are coooooool.

to clarify I plan on droping my savage mkii bolt action reciever and barrel into a airsoft stock

i'll approve of whatever you want, even bestiality, if you register at rimfire central and get me a parts list for that 10/22 i linked to. i can't register on any more forums, i have zero time off of all them as it already stands.

I sent him a PM.

reppped for awesomeness.

as bad ass as those are, i can't help but think you are left with a hollow feeling when you pull the rtigger and it snaps in stead of booms
8348912846_305601ea40_b.jpg

I have a gsg ak, the only reason I still have it is because the wife LOVES it, and if it keeps her a happy shooter, it stays. But wenever i shoot it, I feel like its a toy it doesn't feel right and somehow my brain knows its cheating on a real ak with a younger cheaper woman

RimfireCentral.com Forums - View Single Post - Tactical 10/22 Pics Please

someone registered there... can you PLEASE get me a parts list for this? i want to turn my 10/22 into a scout rifle. that is badass.

First 10/22, First Build: SOCOM Scout - Shooting Sports Forum

-10/22 Compact
-16.25" factory taper barrel threaded
-Factory birch stock modified for butt plate and strut, "torch camo'd" and refinished with Tung oil
-M14 trapdoor butt plate (with teak spacer and stash)
-Auto bolt release mod
-Tech Sights TS200
-UAG 2.5x20 LER scope w/ supplied rings
-Tactical Innovations charging handle
-UTG quad rail, modified to fit tech sights and barrel strut
-Accu-Strut barrel strut, faux gas tube
-Home made paracord adjustable sling

nice, more reps (if i could!!!).

looks like this is not something he threw together in an afternoon. i'd be happy with just the rail and sight since it's friggin' genius.

as bad ass as those are, i can't help but think you are left with a hollow feeling when you pull the rtigger and it snaps in stead of booms

I have a gsg ak, the only reason I still have it is because the wife LOVES it, and if it keeps her a happy shooter, it stays. But wenever i shoot it, I feel like its a toy it doesn't feel right and somehow my brain knows its cheating on a real ak with a younger cheaper woman

even the greater disappointment when you have to explain to other shooters at a range that it's not the real deal, but some perverted copy in lesser caliber.

that said, those are pretty cool looking display thingies.

you all are denying the coolness of that scout scope on the 10/22? that's tech sights and a UTG rail that plenty of folks have on their ARs. look at ittttt!

Back
Top Bottom