.22 Conversion For Glock

Bad13Luck

NES Member
Just wondering if you guys had any experience with any of the kits that are out there now. Which brands seem to work best? What the fit and finish looks like? Pors and cons??

Thanks

BadLuck

I bought my son the Advantage Arms kit for his Glock 17. It's a great kit. It works very well, looks good, the sights are the same and the slide locks back when it's empty.

+1

Advantage Arms kits -- They're great. I've really liked the ones I've tried. The only (minor) negative to the Advantage Arms kit (once you can get one) is the trigger will feel somewhat different. Other than that, you need to use HV ammo only. But even Rem Golden Bullets work fine out of it.

AA Kit hands down.

AA recommends ONLY Rem Golden Bullets (cheap) or CCI Mini-Mags (expensive). Rem GB run flawlessly in mine.

Like my AA on my G17 -- after they fixed the over-long firing ping that had me doubling the first time I fired it! Long wait times.

Avoid the Ceiner! It is junk.

Advantage Arms is great, but hard to find. Check gunbroker if you are willing to pay a slight premium. I paid $30 extra (compared to MSRP) plus shipping, but I had it within a week.

Back
Top Bottom