• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.22 Chiappa AR Upper

How in gods name do you bid by accident..
It looks like he may have to eat it to save his account.
Its to bad you can get the complete chiappa M422 for under $400 if you shop around.

Last edited:
Hopefully you'll get lucky. I know, I have that kind of luck. Every time I bid on something on GunBroker, Someone bids me up the in the last 15 minutes. Only successful purchases were (buy It now)

Haha oh I thought it was obvious I was being a little tongue in cheek with the “friend of mine” thing. Bid accidentally because I had 2 different things I was planning on bidding on and entered the bid on the wrong one. Oh well I guess I’ll likely be stuck with it.

Haha oh I thought it was obvious I was being a little tongue in cheek with the “friend of mine” thing. Bid accidentally because I had 2 different things I was planning on bidding on and entered the bid on the wrong one. Oh well I guess I’ll likely be stuck with it.

Still hope, but if you get it, do not dry fire that bad boy even once. The only issue i've had with mine is peening the chamber to the point that cases would not extract. easy fix with a .22 chamber iron or even the right size punch

So, non-paying bidder eh? I see that item is back up for sale lol.

Don't worry, it happens, just wondering, did they suspend you?

Still hope, but if you get it, do not dry fire that bad boy even once. The only issue i've had with mine is peening the chamber to the point that cases would not extract. easy fix with a .22 chamber iron or even the right size punch

Not a problem unique to Chiappa either - did exactly the same thing to my CMMG. With exactly the same fix, too.

ETA: [rofl] Coincidence strikes again - I just bought a 375 H&H from that seller on Gunbroker.

Not a problem unique to Chiappa either - did exactly the same thing to my CMMG. With exactly the same fix, too.

ETA: [rofl] Coincidence strikes again - I just bought a 375 H&H from that seller on Gunbroker.

Peening the chamber is pretty common in almost all rimfires. Some of the newer ones don’t have the issue but as a rule, dry firing rimfires is not a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom