• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

-

totally wrong i know them and have shot with them, there guns your definetly referring to from instagram, are demo models they demo with law enforcement and there own personal weapons lol, sorry but your information is in correct on that sir

seems like its always new shops that get under fire from shooters and other ffls sad when so many shops are closing but yet all the consumers are the ones who give shops bad names for no reason, when you think you would want more gun shops opening and if you dont like there prices just dont shop there haha, pretty easy!

there good people and have a nice shop and definetly up there with some other big shops in the state definetly in my top 5 in the state!

I remember what the he was talking aobut. he posted a brand new 308 scar for sale on his facebook page then a week later hes on facebook shooting it in a video and someone posted I guess its used after you fired 300 rounds through it! and its listed on his website for sale for 3k

Visited the shop recently for a couple transfers. Not the easiest place to find, and despite being late and after their posted closing hours, the employees were professional in every aspect.

I didnt get any names, but thanks to the crew that were there to help.

I remember what the he was talking aobut. he posted a brand new 308 scar for sale on his facebook page then a week later hes on facebook shooting it in a video and someone posted I guess its used after you fired 300 rounds through it! and its listed on his website for sale for 3k

you and anchor need to think before speak honestly, what shop would jeapordize there shop by firing new guns and putting back up for sale? i first hand have seen the owner and employees testing the used guns that come into there shop, which is awesome considering most shops dont even test fire them at all, and thats hilarious about the scar considering he has had about 10 into the shop already and has a 17s in his own collection that i have shot? he does range and test days with the worcester police and swat team so why would they do that to new guns and put back up for sale? someone whos buying a 3k plus scar would know if it had been shot!

come on people think before you speak!!!!!

Finally got a chance to head there today. I had heard high prices, etc. Honestly I got there and was blown away at how friendly, nice all the guys where. Owner Justin is a top notch guy. Would Highly recommend them for any of your central MA needs. Having two great shops in Worcester is DEF a plus for all us shooters. Well done Gun Parlor...I will be back

i didn't see the replies to my review till today, and i guess that the two registered users who commented on my post, do not understand what question marks mean?

i have been back to the gun parlor, and did a transfer there. they also waived the transfer fee when i asked if they would if i purchased a rifle. i paid more a little more then $50 more then i would have at FS for the rifle, but i was glad to, as it offset my $40 transfer fee, and i didn't have to travel. overall my experience hasn't changed, and i have sent others to the shop as they have a great inventory, and they are local. still wish there prices would come down a bit!

They were the only place able to get the Sig I was after. It took 4 1/2 months, but the did it!! I am very pleased with this shop!!! (and my sig!)

Did a transfer today for my new to me 1911. $40 transfer fee. A bit high but not out of line I suppose. Nice fellows there and a good selection of brands and calibers. Good mix of pistol and revolvers. Lots of killy looking black rifles and shotties. Noticed that the compliant Glocks 2nd Gen were reasonably priced at sub $ 450. Anyone looking for a gen2 should come here as it's lower priced than what you will find anywhere.

I will be back as it's very close to work for me and prices were good.

Check out Hickok45's YouTube video today. He does a review of a Daniels Defense AR that the Gun Parlor gave him and they also had the lower engraved. Expensive AR and smart marketing move.

[video=youtube_share;FAm4aHdkqOk]http://youtu.be/FAm4aHdkqOk[/video]

Last edited:
Did a transfer today for my new to me 1911. $40 transfer fee. A bit high but not out of line I suppose. Nice fellows there and a good selection of brands and calibers. Good mix of pistol and revolvers. Lots of killy looking black rifles and shotties. Noticed that the compliant Glocks 2nd Gen were reasonably priced at sub $ 450. Anyone looking for a gen2 should come here as it's lower priced than what you will find anywhere.

I will be back as it's very close to work for me and prices were good.

I have a gen 2 consigned at first defense for that money. Has a ghost trigger, 2 mags and a holster. Hasn't moved yet :(

Maybe cuz it's a g22, and nobody likes 40 anymore lol...

FYI. Visited the Gun Parlor for the first time today to transfer a firearm. Little tough to see however very conveniently located. Driveways on both sides of the building lead to back parking lot (No on street parking).

The personal transfer fee was $20. (The out of state transfer fee is $38 not $40 as previously posted and that is actually somewhat lower than most.)

Bottom line is that it is a nice clean shop with knowledgeable friendly employees and the selection of firearms is extensive. The prices on used hand guns that I looked at was very reasonable and the prices on used Glocks was downright cheap. Saw a bunch of Gen2's at $425 and $445. Also have a Gen4 G21 at $550. Can't beat those prices.

Very busy this morning (not surprising). Hope to be able to make the trip out again sometime soon.

Just did a Out of State Transfer today. Ran into a problem. I showed up at 1 but USPS hadn't delivered my SIG 1911 Scorpion yet(tracking said Out for Delivery that morning). The guys there were totally cool and let me hang out and wait till closing, 3. USPS showed up at 2:55!
They stuck around and ran the transfer way past 3. Wish more shops were like them.
They also hooked me up with my HK VP9 for an outstanding price last week.
Thanks again Justin, Lima and Anthony.

Last edited:
These guys are AWESOME!!! Went there for the 1st time today and picked up a GP100 for under $500 out the door. Even got a free tshirt. Went to leave and my truck wouldn't start. One of the employees gave me a jump and I was on my way. Thank god he helped me sine I was about 45 minutes from home and didn't want to wait for AAA.

Went in for a Daniel Defense AR and left with a OD Green Tavor. Extremely clean and organized...What a nice shop with a $hit load of quality stuff. I will certainly be back. These guys are doing it right! I'll be back for the Daniels soon!

Went by recently shopping for a new toy, the guys were very helpful showing me pretty much anything and everything I wanted to look at. Huge selection of firearms as well. Settled on a M&P 45c with a 508 holster and couldnt be happier. Very easy to deal with and I got a bunch of free targets as well. They also have a very good selection of ammo.

Just wanted to add my thanks to Justin and the folks at The Gun Parlor, where I did some business just yesterday.

Even my lovely bride (who is ALL about professional behavior in her job) commented on the courteous and friendly customer service. [thumbsup]

Just wanted to add my thanks to Justin and the folks at The Gun Parlor, where I did some business just yesterday.

Even my lovely bride (who is ALL about professional behavior in her job) commented on the courteous and friendly customer service. [thumbsup]
I agree. Had a great transaction purchasing a S&W. What a great place.

Drove out there last Sunday to purchase my first pistol, went M&P45. These guys are awesome, the shop is clean and professional and so were they. Really took the time to see what I was really looking for and my best options and had a few laughs to boot, so glad I took the hour drive out there total 5 stars for The Gun Parlor

Back
Top Bottom