• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 Things That Only People Who Carry Concealed Would Understand

All of my jeans have the same belt loop ripped off from holster clips. I've stopped fixing them.

I thought I was so clever with the dedicated holster drawer. Not the case, I guess.

18. When you go out to eat, you sit in an area of the restaurant that gives you a view of the entrance and exit, as well as the entire floor

Oh man is that true or what?

And #16 is patently false.

18. When you go out to eat, you sit in an area of the restaurant that gives you a view of the entrance and exit, as well as the entire floor

I've done that since I was about 10. I never like having my back to the room or door.

False for me: 2, 6, 10 (NEVER, no way I would do that), 16,

True for me: 9 (but only to go to state links, never trust 3rd party interpretations), 11 (I wish it was only a drawer - probably fill a Rubbermaid 18 gal bin), 12 (good for the back too), 13 (sometimes), 14, 15, 18, 19, 20 (sometimes not concealed in the house), 21 (and jackets too)

4. is true but due to a pot-belly not a gun. Gravity is a bitch!

7. I wish, but have never seen this anywhere.

8. Could care less.

Well, I did that before I carried. I guess I'm just paranoid.

- - - Updated - - -

I've done that since I was about 10. I never like having my back to the room or door.

Sheepdog hi five? tcb.

Back
Top Bottom