21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

You mean after the VP de-certifies/throws out electoral college votes and declares the current potus/vp winners in contradiction with popular vote and ex tally?
I would guess they wouldn't be trying to "clearify" the electoral college act if it prohibited the vp from doing that.
Now for what Trump and his team wanted to do, as outlined in a memo from John Eastman, one of the former president's lawyers. They wanted Pence to refuse to accept the results in seven states where the campaign insisted there were considerable irregularities. Doing so would leave neither Trump nor Biden with the necessary 270 Electoral College votes to be declared the next president. Pence could then invoke the 12th Amendment, which would kick the vote to the House where each state delegation would be allowed one vote. With Republicans having the majority in 26 of the state delegations, Trump would be the winner -- albeit very narrowly.
Also i've watched hours and hours of these hearings. I have a different opinion about the popular vote being won by Biden.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8-TahzO7CQ

Last edited:

Looks like the WH peddled out Matt to get on a soap box. Guess you have to be rich and famous to get the podium, and tell us we must lose some rights because of the children.

He was good at telling how those children lost their future.........and trying to guilt us into getting more rights taken away.

But.......

He missed how the children in Chitcago lose their future every weekend. Guess they don't matter.

He missed how aborted babies miss their future every day. Guess they don't matter.

He missed how we have been giving up our gun rights since 1934 and school shootings have only gotten WAY worse since then. Facts...are hard.

Looks like the WH peddled out Matt to get on a soap box. Guess you have to be rich and famous to get the podium, and tell us we must lose some rights because of the children.
Saw a few words in print where he was applying lipstick and eye shadow to the pig and decided to ignore Matt entirely on this issue. The incident hit too close to home for him to think clearly about it, and he's fundamentally an emotional person, not a rational one, to begin with.

He was good at telling how those children lost their future.........and trying to guilt us into getting more rights taken away.

But.......

He missed how the children in Chitcago lose their future every weekend. Guess they don't matter.

He missed how aborted babies miss their future every day. Guess they don't matter.

He missed how we have been giving up our gun rights since 1934 and school shootings have only gotten WAY worse since then. Facts...are hard.

CC83FAA6-42BC-4280-A5EE-3E12D3BB3E61.jpeg

…Be a lot cooler if you STFU Matthew McConaughey

But.......

I thought he was running for governor of Texas? I guess the DNC would rather have him run for President in 2024, him being behind the podium with the White House sign behind him is just rehearsal.

A blue banner displaying the U.S. Department of Homeland Security seal with the text National Terrorism Advisory System - Bulletin - www.dhs.gov/advisories

Date Issued: June 07, 2022 09:00 am ET
View as PDF: National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin - June 07, 2022 09:00 am (pdf, 1 page, 295.54 KB)

Summary of Terrorism Threat to the United States​

The United States remains in a heightened threat environment, as noted in the previous Bulletin, and several recent attacks have highlighted the dynamic and complex nature of the threat environment. In the coming months, we expect the threat environment to become more dynamic as several high-profile events could be exploited to justify acts of violence against a range of possible targets. These targets could include public gatherings, faith-based institutions, schools, racial and religious minorities, government facilities and personnel, U.S. critical infrastructure, the media, and perceived ideological opponents. Threat actors have recently mobilized to violence due to factors such as personal grievances, reactions to current events, and adherence to violent extremist ideologies, including racially or ethnically motivated or anti-government/anti-authority violent extremism. Foreign adversaries—including terrorist organizations and nation state adversaries—also remain intent on exploiting the threat environment to promote or inspire violence, sow discord, or undermine U.S. democratic institutions. We continue to assess that the primary threat of mass casualty violence in the United States stems from lone offenders and small groups motivated by a range of ideological beliefs and/or personal grievances.

Duration​

Issued: June 07, 2022 09:00 am
Expires: November 30, 2022 02:00 pm

Additional Information​

Key aspects of the evolving threat environment include:

Several recent violent attacks by lone offenders against minority communities, schools, houses of worship, and mass transit have demonstrated the dynamic and complex nature of the threat environment facing the United States:​

• Individuals in online forums that routinely promulgate domestic violent extremist and conspiracy theory-related content have praised the May 2022 mass shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas and encouraged copycat attacks. Others have seized on the event to attempt to spread disinformation and incite grievances, including claims it was a government-staged event meant to advance gun control measures.
  • The suspect in the grocery store attack in Buffalo, New York in May 2022 claimed he was motivated by racist, anti-Black, and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, often referred to as the “great replacement” or “white genocide.” These theories claim that minorities, multiculturalists, and a ruling elite are deliberately threatening the existence of the white race. The alleged 2019 attacker at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas cited similar grievances and inspiration for the attack, and both the Buffalo and El Paso attackers indicated they were inspired by the 2019 attacker of two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand.
  • A violent attack in May 2022 in Laguna Woods, California targeted congregants of a church that serves the Taiwanese community. The attack killed one individual and wounded five others. According to the lead investigative agency, the suspect also placed Molotov cocktail-like devices around the church and secured the doors with chains and super glue.
  • In April 2022, an individual wearing a gas mask threw two smoke canisters and opened fire on a New York City subway during morning rush hour, resulting in injuries to dozens of individuals. Following the shooting, a number of pro-al-Qa‘ida and ISIS users celebrated the attack, which remains under investigation.

The continued proliferation of false or misleading narratives regarding current events could reinforce existing personal grievances or ideologies, and in combination with other factors, could inspire individuals to mobilize to violence.​

• Some domestic violent extremists have expressed grievances related to their perception that the U.S. government is unwilling or unable to secure the U.S.-Mexico border and have called for violence to stem the flow of undocumented migrants to the United States. We assess that there is increased risk of domestic violent extremists using changes in border security-related policies and/or enforcement mechanisms to justify violence against individuals, such as minorities and law enforcement officials involved in the enforcement of border security.
  • Given a high-profile U.S. Supreme Court case about abortion rights, individuals who advocate both for and against abortion have, on public forums, encouraged violence, including against government, religious, and reproductive healthcare personnel and facilities, as well as those with opposing ideologies.
  • As the United States enters mid-term election season this year, we assess that calls for violence by domestic violent extremists directed at democratic institutions, political candidates, party offices, election events, and election workers will likely increase.

Foreign adversaries remain intent on exploiting the dynamic threat environment to sow discord, undermine U.S. democratic institutions, and promote or inspire violence by their supporters.​

• Following the January 2022 hostage situation at a synagogue in Colleyville, Texas, ISIS and al-Qa'ida supporters released statements celebrating the hostage taker for bringing attention to the issue of a federally convicted female al-Qa'ida supporter and suggested the event could serve as inspiration for future attackers. Foreign terrorist organizations will likely continue to use online platforms to attempt to inspire U.S.-based individuals to engage in violent activity.
  • In April 2022, ISIS released an audio message announcing a new global campaign of attacks to “avenge” the deaths of the group’s deceased leader and spokesman. The message called on ISIS supporters to carry out knife and vehicle ramming attacks in the United States and Europe.
  • The pro-al-Qa'ida Malahem Cyber Army released the third issue of its “Wolves of Manhattan” magazine in April 2022, which focused on the ongoing conflict in Ukraine. The magazine encouraged supporters to travel to Ukraine to acquire training and weapons to use in attacks against the West.
  • Chinese, Iranian, Russian, and other foreign malign influence actors have sought to contribute to U.S. internal discord and weaken its focus and position internationally. These actors have amplified narratives that radicalized individuals have cited to justify violence, including conspiracy theories and false or misleading narratives promoting U.S. societal division. In recent months, Russia and other actors have also amplified conspiracy theories alleging U.S. responsibility for the Russia-Ukraine crisis and claiming U.S. support for bio-weapons labs abroad. Some of these actors have used these conspiracy theories to justify calls for violence against U.S. officials and institutions.
  • As the U.S. 2022 mid-term elections approach, malign foreign actors could bolster their messaging to sow discord and influence U.S. audiences in keeping with practices during previous election cycles
Unlike some here, I dont think this is all BS and fear mongering. It was released today and let's not forget that this is the first end of a term for a court with a clear conservative majority that is likely to overturn Roe, make all states and cities shall issue, and also cut back on the Green crap that's crippling us. The Left goes insane on a few things, like beyond the normal nuttiness, and what they go mental over most is abortion, guns, and Climate Change.

When Scotus rules against what the Left wants and does it over the course of a few days, if not all on the same day, the Left is going to explode. We will likely see riots in the strongholds like Seattle, Portland, etc, but I could see lone shooter attacks like what happened with Steve Scalise at the baseball practice.

Beyond that, with how bad things are economically, the horrible inflation and cost of living, that is also going to drive more people to violence.

Definitely gonna be a long Summer.

I thought he was running for governor of Texas? I guess the DNC would rather have him run for President in 2024, him being behind the podium with the White House sign behind him is just rehearsal.
How cute that he is pretending to be a “moderate”. Didn’t he previously call for an AWB? Now he is saying that he isn’t?

I seem to remember someone else faking moderate. He later become our first fake, illegitimate POTUS

Ideas like that are what turn good places into statist hell holes, good intentions and all.

Laws like that are well into SHTF territory. Way into it.

Well ....... I think that depends a lot on how you implement it.

And who said anything about laws? You see that's probably one of the pathological things about our so-called society that is going to kill it. We think that EVERY solution - must be a "law".

The last few years have been full of endless whining about how lynchings killed apparently millions of black people in the old racist South. Every time somebody takes matters into their own hands and meters out justice to some piece of shit who attacked their kid (remember the story about the father who beat the crap out of the guy who was trying to come on to his 5 year old son in the public bathroom a few years back?) - he gets attacked as a "vigilante" and we get the wagging finger telling us not to "take matters into our own hands!!".

I wouldn't call some father beating the crap out of perv who just tried to proposition his 5 year old son "statist". Nor would I call the residents of some town stringing up some black kid for whistling at a white woman "statist". I also wouldn't call those guys down in Athens Tennessee in 1946 "statist". There's plenty of other words to describe situations like this - but "statist" ain't one of them.

Horrible logic fail here.

We’re generally talking nutbags here. Nutbags who generally don’t care about dying. Also said nutbags often resent or hate their own family so good luck with that. You might even be
helping them fulfill a sick side fantasy of their own. Not to mention theres usually a good chance of said nutbag being dead before the end of the incident anyways.

The best leverage you could ever have is promoting a protocol by where TV/Radio/etc stop pandering to these sick f***s by not making them famous.

You will notice, there is a deep correlation between a spike in these incidents and the birthing of the 24 hr news cycle. Go back into "pre columbine" era and these things were
unheard of, because MSM didnt constantly talk about them and turn these people into celebrities. Before the 24 hr news cycle in order to become famous as a shitbag, you actually
had to kill someone that people thought was "important".

Only in america can someone become a nationally famous celebrity by being a huge piece of shit mass murderer.

The goddam media has caused more of this than anything else. Additionally, in the aftermath of these incidents they will repeat lies, not correct them, and embellish the
truth to sell stories etc. Even if one can argue "the public should know" theres no standard or urgency for accuracy.

This is a fun example, people generally dont know most of the columbine myths, EG, like theres this pervasive thing that Harris and Klebold were basically just a pair of
incels. When in reality they were just angry bullies, etc.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG0PtwYJU0M

Yep - that is where I think Safety gets it wrong. He assumes they care about something. They likely don't . They might not even care about dying - until the bullet enters their chest that is. Then suddenly they might start caring - but by then the damage they intended on doing has likely already been done.

You see this is why I said previously: You must TORTURE them - and MAKE IT PUBLIC.

And I'm not pulling this out of my ass because I'm sick psycho. I recall reading some stuff quite a while back that went into how "law and order" was established in Western societies and why "white" people were so much more law-abiding than people in other societies IN GENERAL. The premise was - looking back thru Western history - was that in the past these societies enforced some very strict and very brutal and very public ...... methods of enforcing societal norms and the "law". These days you see BLM bitching endlessly about lynchings - for what is typically claimed to be minor infractions and because of "racism" , but people forget that white people in this country - have had issues with black people's violence and lawbreaking since well - forever. So the lynchings weren't neccesarily JUST because the perpetrator was black - but because lines of behavior and criminality were being crossed - by people who in general didn't seem to give a shit about those things in the same way whitey did.

And the lynchings weren't strictly racism - because white people got hung from trees as well. "They hang horse thieves you know" - that wasn't talking about black people - it was talking about criminals committing a crime that could likely lead to somebody's death in a harsh frontier area. So the punishment was enforced by death - and it often wasn't done by "the law" but rather by "frontier justice".

The overall point here is : when you've a "system" that ain't doing shit to prevent crimes like mass murder - maybe it's time to go back to the old ways - which have been PROVEN to work over centuries of using them.

Send in the families of the potential victims, drag out the perpetrators - and TORTURE their asses publicly and then PUBLISH that shit. Yeah - ok - maybe some of these turds don't care about dying , but I highly doubt they really want to die by being slowly tortured to death over the span of a few hours.

Sorry - but the old ways work.

But.......

If he wants to talk about gun control then paraphrase his words:

"You know a Fugazi is?
Fugayzi, fugazi. It's a whazy. It's a woozie. It's fairy dust. It doesn't exist. It's never landed. It is no matter. It's not on the elemental chart. It's not f***ing real."

It's not going to pass, it's not going to go anywhere. It accomplishes nothing. It's a Fugazi.

Sorry if it's a dupe .
I know this guy is on the gun control bandwagon now , but it made me heartsick to listen to this.
"You had bullet proof vests, I had nothing . " [angry]

Sorry if it's a dupe .
I know this guy is on the gun control bandwagon now , but it made me heartsick to listen to this.
"You had bullet proof vests, I had nothing . " [angry]

If all my students died and I survived?

I'm not too sure how I’d cope with that guilt. I wouldn’t be campaigning for gun control, but I give this dude credit just for functioning through the day, let alone making appearances. His main message is, "The cops let us down," and I can certainly get behind that.

At the end of the day, I doubt his voice will be any louder than anyone else’s. But his is a pair of shoes I’d never want to walk a mile in.

Last edited:
If all my students died and I survived?

I'm not too sure how I’d cope with that guilt. I wouldn’t be campaigning for gun control, but I give this dude credit just for functioning through the day, let alone making appearances. His main message is, "The cops let us down," and I can certainly get behind that.

At the end of the day, I doubt his voice will be any louder than anyone else’s. But his is a pair of shoes I’d never want to walk a mile in.
Who knows what he might have done if he could , but he took three hits and was down for the count.
I would rather be dead than have to watch that helpless.
Knowing there was people outside the door that had the means to stop it but not the will probably made it worst.

Coward didn't show for the first meeting. Either nut up and show up and take your licks or resign. This guy cannot possibly think this is going to blow over right?
Sad story. Sadistic cowards are typically those who survive the best.
Stories from there about cops calling parents with ‘warnings’, preventing talking to journalists, whole shit is beyond belief, like a classic western of evil gangsters against a town.
Only brave hero Clint Eastwood is not coming to save the day.

Sad story. Sadistic cowards are typically those who survive the best.
Stories from there about cops calling parents with ‘warnings’, preventing talking to journalists, whole shit is beyond belief, like a classic western of evil gangsters against a town.
Only brave hero Clint Eastwood is not coming to save the day.
Like this...

The military used to execute cowards.
That wasnt exactly a bright spot in military thingy-ma-jingies. And the countries who were big on it were shit tier nightmares to be in, fight for, etc.

Very often thing that goes on here is people inadvertently looking for good ideas that end up being hallmarks of the supreme shit lord countries of the world.

Back
Top Bottom