21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

Did I say I wanted people to destroy and turn in their guns?
Lets say you control freaks get your wish and every gun is removed from our cold, dead hands. That party lasts about as long as the trenches are dug out, be it by the remaining .gov or when china gets here. Then what will you be wearing to keep your knees from getting dirty as you kneel down bawling awating your turn to slide lifelessy into the pile? If you are one of the lucky ones, you will have starved to death with the pink hats long before the cattle cars made in china are loaded up.

Yeah seriously. Sad he doesn’t realize that “gun control” will never stop. Let’s ban AR’s! Then it’s let’s ban any semi autos. Then no “hi cap” mags. How about 10 rounders only. Then 7 rounds. Then 5. Etc etc. View attachment 621032
And there is no point to new gun control laws if large parts of the country refuse to enforce the extra gun laws they already have, and to get guns out of the hands of criminals and teens.

I am not an expert on Columbine, but 2 shooters killed twelve people over a decent length of time. Again, I have not researched Columbine (and I have the troll on ignore so don't know what he said) but it is possible (and maybe likely to my mind) that more people would have died if they had had semi-auto .223 or 7.62 (or .308) rifles with large capacity magazines.

Disagree/attack me as you will. I am just giving you my opinion.
Unlikely. The VT shooting guy had two handguns (one a .22), 10 and 15-round mags only, and was attacking adults. He killed 32. No rifle, no 30-rounders. The mindset of police, attacker, and the targets, and the response time of police are probably the most important factors.

Unlikely. The VT shooting guy had two handguns (one a .22), 10 and 15-round mags only, and was attacking adults. He killed 32. No rifle, no 30-rounders. The mindset of police, attacker, and the targets, and the response time of police are probably the most important factors.

As I'm fond of saying, in a "fish-in-a-barrel" environment, I could cause as much destruction with my Kris - and I'm no Kali master.

Guys.

Just ignore him. It's not that hard.

He's posting in order to get a rise out of you. He's not seriously trying to discuss guns; I tried already. So? Just don't reply.
And by "Ignore" he means the "Ignore" feature. Click on the trolls avatar and you will find it there.

Yes, I know about the VT shooting. My point is solely about Columbine and I personally believe that those two shooters would likely have killed more people with the rifles I described than with shotguns and a 9mm carbine, or what have you.

As I'm fond of saying, in a "fish-in-a-barrel" environment, I could cause as much destruction with my Kris - and I'm no Kali master.

Yep. And mindset. Sheepdog MINDSET: Liviu Librescu - Wikipedia

I guess one never knows what one will do until something happens, but I can't imagine being one of the young adults who escaped while a 76-year-old held the gates. I suppose that makes me a judgmental a**hole.
Yes, I know about the VT shooting. My point is solely about Columbine and I personally believe that those two shooters would likely have killed more people with the rifles I described than with shotguns and a 9mm carbine, or what have you.
I really do not think so. They had little real idea what they were doing, had lots of time before police response, and they had intended to kill many victims with their IEDs. The firearms were their fallback plan.

The Staged Show in Texas​

AC points out some of the obvious questions, contradictions and inconsistencies raised by the detailed timeline of what appears to be a federally-staged school shooting in Uvalde, Texas.

First, the teacher who propped open the door next to the shooter’s crashed truck, a door that was always kept locked, was seen on video doing so one minute before the shooter arrived on scene and crashed his truck. Work out the statistical probability on that. After crashing, the shooter immediately shot at two men who approached his vehicle outside, and the teacher then left the door propped open for 12 minutes, while they went and got a phone and maybe called 911, returned to the door, and then fled into the school afraid, leaving the door open for the shooter to enter. The school, which had both, lockdown drills, and weekly real lockdowns due to border-crime pursuits, then did not lockdown in those 12 minutes, while there was shooting right outside. All classroom doors were left open and unlocked, apparently just waiting for the shooter to walk through them, as 5.56 was going off outside. The shooter finally entered, and was able to walk freely into a classroom, and then lock the door behind him to prevent law-enforcement entry. And then you have all the weird law enforcement activity, which basically contained the shooter in the room with children for an hour, as they were calling 911 and apprising the dispatcher there were live children with the shooter and he was killing them. None of that makes sense, even before you consider that they are now saying the second rifle was a Daniel Defense too. So the unemployed, 18 year old shooter’s kit cost as much as $6300-$8000, per the link, and it was not bought on a credit card.

Now, keep in mind that the only thing of which we can be certain is this: the event did not happen as the official story is reported. Everything asserted by the government-news complex, from the heroes to the villains, from the motivations to the methods, is fake and gay in at least some way.

But that doesn’t mean that no one was shot and killed. In fact, on the basis of historical observation, it is logical to conclude that the federal agencies responsible for producing these “school shootings” have, over time, gone from initially a) permitting genuine school shootings to take place by refusing to intervene to b) staging false ones using crisis actors to c) staging real ones using wind-up toys and/or patsies to cover for professional shooters. The truth may be considerably darker than most conspiracy theorists wish to imagine.

Precisely which school shooting happens to fall into which category is irrelevant, and in most cases would be difficult to ascertain, although the way in which the police perimeter was reportedly utilized to actively prevent the parents in Uvalde from interfering with what appears to have been a very reluctant shooter for over an hour tends to suggest the latter.

The police have since been heavily scrutinized for standing outside of the school while the massacre unfolded. It has since been revealed that Pete Arredondo, the Chief of Police in the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District, ordered his officers to wait for backup and more equipment before initiating a tactical breach, People reported. The police remained outside of the school for more than an hour.

Whatever genuinely happened there, it is simply another transparent attempt to manufacture rhetorical support for disarming Americans, and that’s all we actually need to know about the matter. Ignore all the sob stories, the pictures, the interviews, and all the other blatant attempts at emotional manipulation, don’t permit yourself to get drawn into pointless discussions of these events, because it’s nothing more than the usual satanic attempt to shut down your intellectual capacities and rule you through the emotions of anger and fear.

As a general rule, never trust anyone who seeks to inflame or frighten you. It’s a near-certainty that anyone who does so is attempting to make use of you in some way. Neither fury nor fear tend to be in harmony with the Good, the Beautiful, and the True.

He legally bought the gun. He wasn't bullied or had any mental illness. He had no criminal record. He did everything your normal gun owner should do by Texas law. Keep telling yourself the most consistent part of every shooting isn't the problem (the gun) and that we just need to turn into a police state where guards are at every building and everyone is ready to shoot each other. Just be sure to give honor to the children who involuntarily give up their lives so you can have your false sense of security.
Definitely excited to see the tighter restrictions and enforcement of gun laws that will help save kids in the future.
He had a record. And it includes an arrest for threatening a school.

BC failure. Probably due to COvid.

I've researched Columbine a bit: I had family who live in the town. The overriding opinion is that Klebold and Harris could have easily killed more people if they'd wanted to. They killed themselves with plenty of time and plenty of ammo. For whatever reason, they chose not to. They never really made a motivated attempt to stalk the halls, kick in doors, and hunt through the classrooms.

In their case, the weapons were plenty lethal enough. Most of their killing was done at close range, mostly with a shotgun, mostly in the library. They never did comprehend why their bombs failed to go off.

The main reason why Columbine changed police doctrine was because one victim, a teacher, bled out while waiting on the police entry. The belief after that (and still, in every LEO mind except Pete Arredondo's) is that first responders MUST go in fast to prevent WIAs from becoming KIAs.

Maybe he was a male prostitute who was turning tricks for the local cop shop at $500 a pop? I mean, when the Uvalde PD is posting shit like this on their social media, it makes you wonder if the reason they didn't go in to kill the bastard is if they were scared or they didn't want to blow away their favorite knob gobbler.

nhS5R9Vi8kME.png

And I'm being serious with the $500 a trick, you'd be surprised how much gay guys pay to have sex with underage male sex workers.
EDIT: I know I'm being pretty harsh with this, I know that it wasn't just Uvalde PD that did this, it was a viral thing that a bunch of Texas LE orgs were posting on social media in 2019, but I stand by that the kid was a male prostitute and when I see Arredondo, who was the IC, all I see is a bald Vito Spatafore from the Sopranos.
No offense, but you seem to know a lot about the going rate for underage male seex workers.
🧐

People tend to give some magical powers to AR's .
I like the platform , but the presumption that it is the be all , end all in the field of killing isn't warrented.

I guess it would depend on how many people were shot with a pistol caliber and survived. Some number of those wouldve likely died if they were shot with a rifle caliber round instead. At close range, Im not sure if a rifle round is any more deadly than buckshot.

People tend to give some magical powers to AR's .
I like the platform , but the presumption that it is the be all , end all in the field of killing isn't warrented.
Shotty'd be better for fish in a barrel.

As, of course, would what was the weapon of choice in the (pre 9/11/2001) deadliest mass murder in New York City history:
One United States dollar's worth of gasoline.

I imagine there are people who look at shootings this way: Each event knocks a few points off the resistance to gun control and confiscation.

Bit by bit. In fact, based on the numbers below, you can theoretically calculate how many mass shootings would be needed to maximize the number of converts. Assuming a hard core resistance of say 40%, the goal would be to saturate the public conscience of the 60% to give up their rights “for their own safety”, “to protect the children”, or whatever else they think may work.

The Texas Politics Project did another poll in October 2019, asking the same question from earlier in the year: should Texas gun laws be more strict, less strict, or left alone?

The results showed public opinion barely moved after the pair of (2019) mass shootings.

Just over half of Texans, 51% said they wanted gun laws to be more strict, a slight increase from their February poll. The number who wanted to see fewer gun restrictions dropped slightly to 13%”.

So if the goal is 60%, and they’re at 51%, you can see how maximizing /saturating the coverage of each event that fits the narrative inches things along another point or so.

The wall to wall coverage is aimed at the remaining 9% and to keep the other 51% from backsliding.

Ref: State of Texas: ‘There’s a sense of urgency’- Gun policy possibilities after the Uvalde mass shooting

Last edited:
From the archives:

It’s become a near-weekly occurrence. Somewhere in some state, the FBI will announce that they’ve foiled yet another terrorist plot and saved lives. However, as the data shows, the majority of these cases involve psychologically diminished patsies who’ve been entirely groomed, armed, and entrapped by FBI agents. Simply put, the FBI manufactures terror threats and then takes credit for stopping them.

While many of these cases have garnered attention and been exposed in the alternative media, a recent case out of Oklahoma sets a new low for FBI and exposes how insidious these plots can be.

Through the hundreds of ‘foiled terror plots’ the FBI has ‘busted’ over the years, many of them have been focused on people of Middle Eastern descent or people associated with ISIS or Al Qaeda. This time, in the case of Jerry Drake Varnell, the 23-year-old diagnosed schizophrenic, accused of attempting to bomb a bank, the FBI fomented terror from a right wing dialogue.

In a June meeting with the agent, according to FBI documents, Varnell described himself as a believer in “Three Percenter” ideology, a right wing group claiming to be committed to standing against and exposing corruption and injustice.

According to federal documents, Varnell drove what he believed was a stolen van containing a 1,000-pound ammonium nitrate bomb on Saturday morning to blow up an Oklahoma City bank. Vile, indeed.

However, if we backtrack just a bit, to when the FBI began grooming their would-be right wing militia terrorist, the vileness comes directly from the government.

“The FBI knew he was schizophrenic,” Varnell’s parents declared on Wednesday in an open letter bravely published by NewsOK.

Underneath his condition, he is a sweet-hearted person and we are extremely shocked that this event has happened. However, what truly has us flabbergasted is the fact that the FBI knew he was schizophrenic. The State of Oklahoma found him mentally incompetent and we, his parents have legal guardianship over him by the Court. These documents are sealed from the public, which is why no news media outlet has been able to obtain them. The FBI clearly knew that he was schizophrenic because they have gathered every ounce of information on him.”

Yet they knowingly continued to groom him, despite the clear immoral implications.
When they began grooming him, according to the family, the FBI knew that Varnell was declared mentally unfit to live by himself and that he was a paranoid schizophrenic. Without their criminal informant and the FBI tactics playing mind games with this vulnerable man, the idea of him committing an act of terror would have likely never materialized.

What the public should be looking at is the fact that the FBI gave our son the means to make this happen. He has no job, no money, no vehicle, and no driver’s license, due to the fact that he is schizophrenic and we; his parents do everything we can possible to keep him safe and functional….. He has suffered through countless serious full-blown schizophrenic delusional episodes and he has been put in numerous mental hospitals since he was 16 years old. The FBI came and picked him up from our home, they gave him a vehicle, gave him a fake bomb, and every means to make this happen none of which he had access to on his own.

The parents noted that during the setup, they suspected something was going on and Jerry’s father told the informant to stay away from their son. However, according to the parents, the informant “continued to sneak onto our residence. The FBI paid him to continue this operation and I believe they have cleared his criminal record.”

Because they knew Varnell had severe mental disabilities, the FBI should have had stopped their plans to do this and immediately sought an option of hospitalization. However, they pressed on.

Knowing a sane person would likely never attempt to blow up a bank, the FBI deliberately targeted a severely delusional and mentally ill person. This is wrong on so many levels. Will the next mass murderer they groom come directly from a mental institution?

more at the link.....................

from the same story I posted above...

David Steele, a 20-year Marine Corps intelligence officer, the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence, and former CIA clandestine services case officer, had this to say about these most unscrupulous operations:

“Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.”
Indeed, we’ve become a lunatic asylum.

From the archives:

It’s become a near-weekly occurrence. Somewhere in some state, the FBI will announce that they’ve foiled yet another terrorist plot and saved lives. However, as the data shows, the majority of these cases involve psychologically diminished patsies who’ve been entirely groomed, armed, and entrapped by FBI agents. Simply put, the FBI manufactures terror threats and then takes credit for stopping them.

While many of these cases have garnered attention and been exposed in the alternative media, a recent case out of Oklahoma sets a new low for FBI and exposes how insidious these plots can be.

Through the hundreds of ‘foiled terror plots’ the FBI has ‘busted’ over the years, many of them have been focused on people of Middle Eastern descent or people associated with ISIS or Al Qaeda. This time, in the case of Jerry Drake Varnell, the 23-year-old diagnosed schizophrenic, accused of attempting to bomb a bank, the FBI fomented terror from a right wing dialogue.

In a June meeting with the agent, according to FBI documents, Varnell described himself as a believer in “Three Percenter” ideology, a right wing group claiming to be committed to standing against and exposing corruption and injustice.

According to federal documents, Varnell drove what he believed was a stolen van containing a 1,000-pound ammonium nitrate bomb on Saturday morning to blow up an Oklahoma City bank. Vile, indeed.

However, if we backtrack just a bit, to when the FBI began grooming their would-be right wing militia terrorist, the vileness comes directly from the government.

“The FBI knew he was schizophrenic,” Varnell’s parents declared on Wednesday in an open letter bravely published by NewsOK.

Underneath his condition, he is a sweet-hearted person and we are extremely shocked that this event has happened. However, what truly has us flabbergasted is the fact that the FBI knew he was schizophrenic. The State of Oklahoma found him mentally incompetent and we, his parents have legal guardianship over him by the Court. These documents are sealed from the public, which is why no news media outlet has been able to obtain them. The FBI clearly knew that he was schizophrenic because they have gathered every ounce of information on him.”

Yet they knowingly continued to groom him, despite the clear immoral implications.
When they began grooming him, according to the family, the FBI knew that Varnell was declared mentally unfit to live by himself and that he was a paranoid schizophrenic. Without their criminal informant and the FBI tactics playing mind games with this vulnerable man, the idea of him committing an act of terror would have likely never materialized.

What the public should be looking at is the fact that the FBI gave our son the means to make this happen. He has no job, no money, no vehicle, and no driver’s license, due to the fact that he is schizophrenic and we; his parents do everything we can possible to keep him safe and functional….. He has suffered through countless serious full-blown schizophrenic delusional episodes and he has been put in numerous mental hospitals since he was 16 years old. The FBI came and picked him up from our home, they gave him a vehicle, gave him a fake bomb, and every means to make this happen none of which he had access to on his own.

The parents noted that during the setup, they suspected something was going on and Jerry’s father told the informant to stay away from their son. However, according to the parents, the informant “continued to sneak onto our residence. The FBI paid him to continue this operation and I believe they have cleared his criminal record.”

Because they knew Varnell had severe mental disabilities, the FBI should have had stopped their plans to do this and immediately sought an option of hospitalization. However, they pressed on.

Knowing a sane person would likely never attempt to blow up a bank, the FBI deliberately targeted a severely delusional and mentally ill person. This is wrong on so many levels. Will the next mass murderer they groom come directly from a mental institution?

more at the link.....................
We STILL don't know the name(s) of Adam Lanza's docs.

Ain't it funny? I'm an IT guy. If I so much as looked at a machine that soon after is implicated in a Dreadful Event - even if whatever I did had nothing to do with it (or even if it was purposeful sabotage by someone else) - by the six o'clock news my name would be a household word. "Well, SpaceCritter Did Something [checked free space on the system partition], then three or four days later our Topakita Machine went berserk and vaporized fifty workers!"

We STILL don't know the name(s) of Adam Lanza's docs.

Ain't it funny? I'm an IT guy. If I so much as looked at a machine that soon after is implicated in a Dreadful Event - even if whatever I did had nothing to do with it (or even if it was purposeful sabotage by someone else) - by the six o'clock news my name would be a household word. "Well, SpaceCritter Did Something [checked free space on the system partition], then three or four days later our Topakita Machine went berserk and vaporized fifty workers!"
Well this is one of them. Perhaps he was a threat.

Psychiatrist Who Treated Adam Lanza Charged With Sexually Assaulting Patient – Hartford Courant

I imagine there are people who look at shootings this way: Each event knocks a few points off the resistance to gun control and confiscation.

Bit by bit. In fact, based on the numbers below, you can theoretically calculate how many mass shootings would be needed to maximize the number of converts. Assuming a hard core resistance of say 40%, the goal would be to saturate the public conscience of the 60% to give up their rights “for their own safety”, “to protect the children”, or whatever else they think may work.

The Texas Politics Project did another poll in October 2019, asking the same question from earlier in the year: should Texas gun laws be more strict, less strict, or left alone?

The results showed public opinion barely moved after the pair of (2019) mass shootings.

Just over half of Texans, 51% said they wanted gun laws to be more strict, a slight increase from their February poll. The number who wanted to see fewer gun restrictions dropped slightly to 13%”.

So if the goal is 60%, and they’re at 51%, you can see how maximizing /saturating the coverage of each event that fits the narrative inches things along another point or so.

The wall to wall coverage is aimed at the remaining 9% and to keep the other 51% from backsliding.

Ref: State of Texas: ‘There’s a sense of urgency’- Gun policy possibilities after the Uvalde mass shooting
Human dildo leads the charge

View: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1530916699406491650?s=21&t=3C87nmT6DwIdR-LgcALV4w

Back
Top Bottom