• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

Besides the Northeast, schools are pretty much out of session now and won't be back until August.

If there's gonna be more mass shootings, it's going to be more of them White Supremacists the media and FBI are always talking about.

maybe a couple of malls would get shot up, if people went to them anymore.

While I want to agree with you, I’m gonna give her a pass because she lost a son. Nobody believes their kid would do something like this and she must be heartbroken.

I don’t know enough about her parenting to pass judgement but no matter how hard you try, sometimes kids just turn out bad.
I was thinking this too. There are reports that she kicked him out at 18 because he was an a**h***. How many times do we say in these scenarios to kick that rotten kid out of the house if he/she/they/them/her/him/binary/ no gender are not going to abide by the house rules and won’t get a job. Very sad. Another lost kid who murdered kids. This is why our society is broken and it’s all going as planned

maybe a couple of malls would get shot up, if people went to them anymore.
With the recession coming I don't know where mass shooters will be looking for easy targets with lots of people because I don't think people are going to have the cash. IDK, you could be right it will likely be retail places that will be targeted like the grocery store in Buffalo and public transport hubs like the subway in NYC.

Definitely going to see more shootings tho this Summer. The nice weather always draws the crazies out.

Dude, lay off the crack. Jesus Christ. Of course he was mentally ill to murder children.

So your solution is to ban ARs?? Just keep in mind that Columbine happened during the last federal assault weapons ban. They used PCC’s, shotguns and handguns.
Don’t feed that idiot. It’s obvious what he’s doing.👍🏻🇺🇸🫡

Yea, I hated dollar fifty gas, no threat of being nuked at any moment, no new wars and deescalation of one’s already going on, no military people being brought home in body bags. Yea that guy sucked. The U.S. is much better now.

don't forget his racist policies of putting America first, attempting to bring jobs back from overseas, and controlling illegal immigration. He was a very bad man.

Here, I'll show you on the Beta doll where Orange Man Bad touched me.

While I have ignored the troll, I must opine that the excuse of mental illness is often used, when sometimes just plain evil is sufficient. Some people are just evil and hate everything that they cannot be or have.
If someone (especially a teenager) cuts there face and wears eye make up to look like the crow then they have some sort of mental illness. It’s also obvious his lack of upbringing caused it.

But yes, some people just want to watch the world burn.

@drgrant can we boot this agitator? Or at a minimum tell him to knock it off? He’s just here to stir the pot and clearly not a gun owner.

@idefhavecovid you’d have to be a mental defect to think someone who shows up to play basketball with friends with his face all cut up from a knife and routinely joked about school shootings doesn’t have mental issues. That’s ignoring the myriad of other issues going on in this scumbags life. But then again you aren’t here to have a good faith discussion your simply here because you don’t like guns (doubt you even own one).

ETA: False alarm… he’s just a FUDD.
HERE HERE

Maybe he was a male prostitute who was turning tricks for the local cop shop at $500 a pop? I mean, when the Uvalde PD is posting shit like this on their social media, it makes you wonder if the reason they didn't go in to kill the bastard is if they were scared or they didn't want to blow away their favorite knob gobbler.

nhS5R9Vi8kME.png

And I'm being serious with the $500 a trick, you'd be surprised how much gay guys pay to have sex with underage male sex workers.
EDIT: I know I'm being pretty harsh with this, I know that it wasn't just Uvalde PD that did this, it was a viral thing that a bunch of Texas LE orgs were posting on social media in 2019, but I stand by that the kid was a male prostitute and when I see Arredondo, who was the IC, all I see is a bald Vito Spatafore from the Sopranos.
yes; i spent time in bangkok and pattaya thailand in the 90's anything went, saw plenty of rich creep, perverts and horny sailers paying big $$$ for ladyboys and young children. it was pretty open. there were quite a few scenes filmed there in one of the hangover movies

@drgrant can we boot this agitator? Or at a minimum tell him to knock it off? He’s just here to stir the pot and clearly not a gun owner.

@idefhavecovid you’d have to be a mental defect to think someone who shows up to play basketball with friends with his face all cut up from a knife and routinely joked about school shootings doesn’t have mental issues. That’s ignoring the myriad of other issues going on in this scumbags life. But then again you aren’t here to have a good faith discussion your simply here because you don’t like guns (doubt you even own one).

ETA: False alarm… he’s just a FUDD.
U don’t have to boot him, just ignore him. He’ll move on to something else to fill his attention void.

yes; i spent time in bangkok and pattaya thailand in the 90's anything went, saw plenty of rich creep, perverts and horny sailers paying big $$$ for ladyboys and young children. it was pretty open. there were quite a few scenes filmed there in one of the hangover movies
Think I'm onto something? The shooter, like most his age these days, doesn't seem to swing either way and self mutilates, so him going down on older guys for good money seems plausible to me.

SWAT happened? Did Uvalde tactical unit respond to Texas school shooting?

“Resident Hidalgo shared the department’s February 2020 post, asking, “We have a SWAT team?”

Uvalde, a town of about 16,000, is spending $4.4 million, or 38%, of its $11.5 million budget for 2021-2022 on its 40-member police force.”

6F8EFC1E-8485-4500-AB70-16BC6240B2ED.jpeg

Texas police chief who delayed response did active shooter training in December

Training fail. He must have slept through this. Two years in a row.

“The 30-page training course curriculum is divided into six units.

The first unit aims to teach participants about how school shootings in recent decades — including the massacres at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado, in 1999, and Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, in 2018 —influenced "law enforcement response tactics."

The second unit lays out "priorities" for responding officers, and states: "First responders to the active shooter scene will usually be required to place themselves in harm’s way and display uncommon acts of courage to save the innocent. First responders must understand and accept the role of 'Protector' and be prepared to meet violence with controlled aggression."

The third unit is titled "Stop the Killing." The fifth unit is titled "Stop the Dying."

"Time is the number one enemy during active shooter response," the curriculum states. "The short duration and high casualty rates produced by these events requires immediate response to reduce the loss of life."

The records also show that Arredondo completed more generalized "School-Based Law Enforcement" training courses on Nov. 12, 2020, and July 18, 2018.

Arredondo recently won a seat on the Uvalde City Council, and he is scheduled to be sworn onto the council on Tuesday — exactly one week after the Uvalde shooting.”

He legally bought the gun. He wasn't bullied or had any mental illness. He had no criminal record. He did everything your normal gun owner should do by Texas law. Keep telling yourself the most consistent part of every shooting isn't the problem (the gun) and that we just need to turn into a police state where guards are at every building and everyone is ready to shoot each other. Just be sure to give honor to the children who involuntarily give up their lives so you can have your false sense of security.
Definitely excited to see the tighter restrictions and enforcement of gun laws that will help save kids in the future.
Ok. I’ll bite. We know that you are a troll and not a very good one at that. So go back to DUG or whatever rock you crawled under because your arguments are garbage.

The gun is the problem? Guns have been around for centuries but this “mass shooting” thin lg started 24? years ago. Something changed in our society from days when kids brought their .22 rifles to school so that they could go shooting after. Nobody got hurt and nobody shot up any schools.

Police state? LOL. What do you think that you would get if you forcibly disarmed tens of millions of Americans? Not just that act itself, but you want to talk about police state, you need to a little bit of research on the actions that the Australian government took during the past two years, forcibly putting its citizens in COVID concentration camps. Talk about a police state. And yes they forcibly disarmed their citizens.

Oh yea, so disarming good people also provides no protection against monsters like this school shooter. So, this madness will not stop, it will only get worse. And , as for the 1.5 million defensive gun uses per year to stop crimes, that will significantly decrease or go away and many people (including kids) will die as a result. So, by sacrificing one’s best means of protection, one is 100% dependent on the Police to save and protect them. How did that work out for those 19 kids and those teachers in Uvalde?

Gun laws. Moar moar gun lawrs. Did you know that there are more than 25,000 pages of gun laws in existence today? But the NEXT gun law is going to save the day, right? LOLOL. And if the current 25,000 pages of gun laws didn’t work to stop anything here why will the next one work? And if the 25,000 pages of gun laws didn’t work here, why do we even have them on the books at all? If what you say is true, and the existing laws were ineffective to stop this from happening, why not repeal them all?!?

Texas police chief who delayed response did active shooter training in December

Training fail. He must have slept through this. Two years in a row.
Or...

They were ordered to slow walk it, from On High.

Guys.

Just ignore him. It's not that hard.

He's posting in order to get a rise out of you. He's not seriously trying to discuss guns; I tried already. So? Just don't reply.
Which makes him a straight up troll.
And we need that shit because ... ?
You and I have had disagreements , but I don't think either of us just go into a thread just to shit it up and cause discord.
I suspect this is someone who previously got the boot back to troll.

Dude, lay off the crack. Jesus Christ. Of course he was mentally ill to murder children.

So your solution is to ban ARs?? Just keep in mind that Columbine happened during the last federal assault weapons ban. They used PCC’s, shotguns and handguns.
I am not an expert on Columbine, but 2 shooters killed twelve people over a decent length of time. Again, I have not researched Columbine (and I have the troll on ignore so don't know what he said) but it is possible (and maybe likely to my mind) that more people would have died if they had had semi-auto .223 or 7.62 (or .308) rifles with large capacity magazines.

Disagree/attack me as you will. I am just giving you my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom