• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

Dude, lay off the crack. Jesus Christ. Of course he was mentally ill to murder children.

So your solution is to ban ARs?? Just keep in mind that Columbine happened during the last federal assault weapons ban. They used PCC’s, shotguns and handguns.
While I have ignored the troll, I must opine that the excuse of mental illness is often used, when sometimes just plain evil is sufficient. Some people are just evil and hate everything that they cannot be or have.

While I have ignored the troll, I must opine that the excuse of mental illness is often used, when sometimes just plain evil is sufficient. Some people are just evil and hate everything that they cannot be or have.
I’d agree with that. “Mental illness” would be putting it lightly with the TX scumbag

Have you turned in or destroyed all your guns, if you have any?
Yeah seriously. Sad he doesn’t realize that “gun control” will never stop. Let’s ban AR’s! Then it’s let’s ban any semi autos. Then no “hi cap” mags. How about 10 rounders only. Then 7 rounds. Then 5. Etc etc. 7B34C4DF-9F37-4604-A514-CE9CB8F2B9B9.jpeg

I mean, cutting ones face generally points to being mentally ill.

Well, the thing is, those cops won't be able to hide. They'll have to move. Deep Hispanic population, machismo will come into play for the dad's who lost kids. I could go deeper down a certain rabbit hole, but I'll hold off for now.

With any luck there are a lot of "Accidental" fires at their homes, at 3 am, and anyone who makes it outside gets shot. I for one would not be willing to convict someone for killing the coward that let their kids die, and I don't think many others would either.

He legally bought the gun. He wasn't bullied or had any mental illness. He had no criminal record. He did everything your normal gun owner should do by Texas law. Keep telling yourself the most consistent part of every shooting isn't the problem (the gun) and that we just need to turn into a police state where guards are at every building and everyone is ready to shoot each other. Just be sure to give honor to the children who involuntarily give up their lives so you can have your false sense of security.
Definitely excited to see the tighter restrictions and enforcement of gun laws that will help save kids in the future.

Bro im gonna fly to Massachusetts and put my dick in your mouth shut up.

Which laws specifically do you have on your wish list?
I predict you will get the troll du jour.

No specific answers. "Common sense" will be overused to the point of self-parody. A couple "reasonable" thrown in for good measure. Overly emotional drama in every other sentence.

Lefties are too emotional for these topics, best to let them shout at the trees for a couple weeks.

Citing any kind of "early reporting" in this particular incident and calling it reliable, at this point, doesn't strike me as wise.

I don't presume to judge people who are grieving. I can't imagine what I'd say or feel if I found out my son was a monster, and I hope I never have to find out.

I don't remember passing judgment or citing anything, let alone proclaiming anything to be "reliable". I'm asking if it has been debunked, because the post I was responding to spoke of not knowing enough about her parenting. Seemed like a fairly significant detail about her parenting to me.

But now that you mentioned it, I try to cut grieving parents some slack, too, but I also try to determine whether they played a material role or not, and that's got nothing to do with their current state of mind. It has everything to do with what they did or didn't do in the past, before this thing happened.

Bullshit. The two classrooms were connected. Two f***ing doors plus huge outside windows. We don't know how many died while these useless cops were quivering and waiting for somebody else to do the hard work.

.View attachment 620663

The town JP who acts as the Coronor mentioned victims in 4 rooms. They moved the perp to another area so that may have accounted for one of them.

Also reports he shot at the building from the outside for 10-12minutes. No response so I guess he figured no school security officers.

Meanwhile, Chicago, 5 months into 2022, reached 231 homicides as of yesterday. Not one media outlet cares, not one Demonrat cares, and its just simply considered another day in a Liberal Hell Hole in America.

But stay focused folks, its gun owners and the 2A that are responsible for all of it.......

@drgrant can we boot this agitator? Or at a minimum tell him to knock it off? He’s just here to stir the pot and clearly not a gun owner.

@idefhavecovid you’d have to be a mental defect to think someone who shows up to play basketball with friends with his face all cut up from a knife and routinely joked about school shootings doesn’t have mental issues. That’s ignoring the myriad of other issues going on in this scumbags life. But then again you aren’t here to have a good faith discussion your simply here because you don’t like guns (doubt you even own one).

ETA: False alarm… he’s just a FUDD.

Last edited:
Looks like he sold a Walther PPK and got a positive feedback on the deal last November. Also he has a bunch of WTB listings for ammo of various calibers.

Looks like he sold a Walther PPK and got a positive feedback on the deal last November. Also he has a bunch of WTB listings for ammo of various calibers.
And 99% of his posts have been in this thread being a troll.

So he’s a rights for me but not for thee guy.

@drgrant can we boot this agitator? Or at a minimum tell him to knock it off? He’s just here to stir the pot and clearly not a gun owner.

@idefhavecovid you’d have to be a mental defect to think someone who shows up to play basketball with friends with his face all cut up from a knife and routinely joked about school shootings doesn’t have mental issues. That’s ignoring the myriad of other issues going on in this scumbags life. But then again you aren’t here to have a good faith discussion your simply here because you don’t like guns (doubt you even own one).
He/She has strong characteristics of a never Trumper-RINO-Neocon. I'm telling ya this type has a true belief that they are the real Republicans.

don't know if this has been asked and answered already but where does an 18 yr old kid from a poverty background and no credit line afford what it looks like $5000 worth of high grade weapons, ammo etc. this reeks of mk ultra

don't know if this has been asked and answered already but where does an 18 yr old kid from a poverty background and no credit line afford what it looks like $5000 worth of high grade weapons, ammo etc. this reeks of mk ultra
Maybe he was a male prostitute who was turning tricks for the local cop shop at $500 a pop? I mean, when the Uvalde PD is posting shit like this on their social media, it makes you wonder if the reason they didn't go in to kill the bastard is if they were scared or they didn't want to blow away their favorite knob gobbler.

nhS5R9Vi8kME.png

And I'm being serious with the $500 a trick, you'd be surprised how much gay guys pay to have sex with underage male sex workers.
EDIT: I know I'm being pretty harsh with this, I know that it wasn't just Uvalde PD that did this, it was a viral thing that a bunch of Texas LE orgs were posting on social media in 2019, but I stand by that the kid was a male prostitute and when I see Arredondo, who was the IC, all I see is a bald Vito Spatafore from the Sopranos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom