21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

In regards to the classroom's door window having already been shot out, I have been wondering why the nineteen officers standing outside didn't drop a flash bang grenade in through the window, breach the door, storm the room and take the shooter out. I can't believe the classroom door is reinforced to the extent that only a key can open it.
Beyond the key, do police not know how to pick locks? I get the sense that that is something they would teach in the academy and police have access to special lock picking equipment.

Beyond the key, do police not know how to pick locks? I get the sense that that is something they would teach in the academy and police have access to special lock picking equipment.
I've never been a cop, but I've worked in the lock trade for a bit. The tools for picking locks are easy enough to get, but without practice and a bit of a feel for it it's not easy, and definitely not while being shot at. I'd be really surprised if they would ever bother, usually they just smash the door in.

Why the apparently-on-the-scene school resource officer wouldn't have keys, though, I have no idea.

Err...no offense, but no one is going to be picking a lock with someone shooting a rifle thru the door.

Shoulda had a 50 cal green beret sniper team setup on the ridge 400 yards out to take out the suspect. Then there also shoulda been an RPG squad setup on the opposite side of the school with anti tank capabilities to destroy and vehicular threats that may have come up

Well, after the LA riots and the Floyd riots and all the BLM/Antifa roughousing we know now not to bother waiting for police to act and are often accessories to the rioting given they love slashing tires and shooting paintballs at people on their front porch when they had National Guard as backup.

Basically, we now see what role the police play and it's to be an intimidation against the lawful people trying to stop the lawless and I don't think during the next large scale riots that people are going to put up with it anymore. Gonna end up looking like the climax of Death Wish 3.
It's way too ingrained in too many people. There are plenty of people on this board who still look to the government to save us from the government.

In the military, cowardice in the face of the enemy is punished by death.

They want to have military gear, use military ranks and call me a civilian, let them pay the piper if it pans out that they were cowards.

I’m still not sure what the situation was so I am reserving judgement. I’d like to know what authority they claimed to prevent parents from going in though.

Shouldn't have taken long at all to find the key. Almost every door in new-construction schools is keyed alike. All the staff members essentially have skeleton keys.

This school looks on the older side to me, but of course locks are easy to update. Still, if they're claiming the 45 minutes was because they couldn't find a key? Well, that dog won't hunt.

If nothing else, the principal would have had one. And they'd have been talking to the principal right away.

Shouldn't have taken long at all to find the key. Almost every door in new-construction schools is keyed alike. All the staff members essentially have skeleton keys.

This school looks on the older side to me, but of course locks are easy to update. Still, if they're claiming the 45 minutes was because they couldn't find a key? Well, that dog won't hunt.

If nothing else, the principal would have had one. And they'd have been talking to the principal right away.
Why couldn’t they have just flamethrower’d down the door?

That's what I am grappling with.

If I understood the timeline, there were nineteen officers in the hallway, standing outside of the two involved classroom/s, during which time a teacher and/or students in each of the classrooms were calling 911 to report on the state of the situation.

During a few of these calls to 911, shots from the suspect are heard occurring from with the classrooms, which leads me to believe there were a number of persons still alive inside the classrooms, all the while nineteen officers are standing in the hallway?

Seriously, that's eff'd up. I can't fathom these nineteen officers being able to sleep at night.
I'm hoping a fair amount of them suck start a shotgun if this all plays out as it seems it is.

Shoulda had a 50 cal green beret sniper team setup on the ridge 400 yards out to take out the suspect. Then there also shoulda been an RPG squad setup on the opposite side of the school with anti tank capabilities to destroy and vehicular threats that may have come up

So a beta cuck lawyer from Revere who doesn’t believe in the 2A and wants to ban AR’s, also wants to buy AR parts. So either you are trolling, a hypocrite, had your account hacked, or a combination.

I'm right on the Ventura Co. line.....like a tenth of a god damned mile into LA county.....sucks.

I know there's a big outdoor gun range in the Topas just above Ojai. and out in the desert you can pretty much do whatever you want on BLM land.
Many here like to say F California, let it burn. In reality the political situation there is much like Mass. Bulk of the geography is relatively conservative or at least right-leaning moderate, but the concentration of numbers in the libtard cities drives the politics.

We had access to a lot of open land back in the day, including the Los Padres Natl Forest which was one of my favorite playgrounds where we did whatever we wanted so long as it was not destructive to property or dangerous to others. Pretty big playground...

LPFW%20Map%20101106_OL.jpg

One of my favorite days shooting was with my brother when he was at Cal Poly. We dumped a lot of ammo at a spot in the natl forest that we liked. On the way back we stopped for refreshments at an old saloon (in Santa Margarita I think) and bought beers for some old ranchers who were regulars there. Imagine hanging out with two guys as entertaining as Skysoldier. Both were wearing western style gun belts with revolvers in holsters. One told a story of offering to pay the bartender / owner cost of repairs + $1000 bucks to shoot bottles on a high shelf over the back of the bar. He pointed out some holes and when I asked the bartender "He's bullshitting me, isn't he?", bartender said nope it really happened. One of their other interesting stories was about poaching abalone along the coast back in the day. They both had big rolls of cash- easily a few grand each.

One of their stories that probably was BS was the well worn tale of being pulled over for DUI while on horseback, with the retort to the cop "Officer, the horse isn't drunk!". They actually did ride there on horseback- beautiful animals. One was a Palomino and the other a muscular quarter horse.

Anyway, these parts of California do not support the ridiculous gun control measures and would not over-react to tragedies like we have now.

Many here like to say F California, let it burn. In reality the political situation there is much like Mass. Bulk of the geography is relatively conservative or at least right-leaning moderate, but the concentration of numbers in the libtard cities drives the politics.

We had access to a lot of open land back in the day, including the Los Padres Natl Forest which was one of my favorite playgrounds where we did whatever we wanted so long as it was not destructive to property or dangerous to others. Pretty big playground...

LPFW%20Map%20101106_OL.jpg

One of my favorite days shooting was with my brother when he was at Cal Poly. We dumped a lot of ammo at a spot in the natl forest that we liked. On the way back we stopped for refreshments at an old saloon (in Santa Margarita I think) and bought beers for some old ranchers who were regulars there. Imagine hanging out with two guys as entertaining as Skysoldier. Both were wearing western style gun belts with revolvers in holsters. One told a story of offering to pay the bartender / owner cost of repairs + $1000 bucks to shoot bottles on a high shelf over the back of the bar. He pointed out some holes and when I asked the bartender "He's bullshitting me, isn't he?", bartender said nope it really happened. One of their other interesting stories was about poaching abalone along the coast back in the day. They both had big rolls of cash- easily a few grand each.

One of their stories that probably was BS was the well worn tale of being pulled over for DUI while on horseback, with the retort to the cop "Officer, the horse isn't drunk!". They actually did ride there on horseback- beautiful animals. One was a Palomino and the other a muscular quarter horse.

Anyway, these parts of California do not support the ridiculous gun control measures and would not over-react to tragedies like we have now.
What’s a libtard?

And to reiterate, the DPS director literally stated that what they were suppose to do is stack up and immediately find and then engage the shooter. It seems like at least the first three or four guys made an attempt, and failed.

After that though, apparently they just gave up entirely and waited for the goddamn border patrol to do something. That’s not even their job! Talk about shirking responsibility!

They had at least 19 guys there and not a single one of them thought to make any plan of action? Instead felt inaction was the best plan? Meanwhile there are kids and teachers inside calling for, begging for help. And nothing?

If it turns out that those who called 911 while the police were there ended up being killed, heads need to roll. It’s inexcusable.
I think we we may find out that the BP guys may have just said "Ok enough of this shit" and went in .
I might be off base here , but we'll see.
Kind of like in Broward where the guys from the next county showed up and blew past the cowering Broward guys to make entry.
From what I heard there where a few unkind words thrown out as they went past them too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom