• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

To give the breachers the benefit of the doubt, I think they'd avoid any explosives in a case like this for the same reason they avoided firing through the closed doorway: for fear of wounding friendlies.

But the door window was already shot out, so... I really want to see the layout of that hallway and the sightlines toward the locked door. It's hard for me to think that twenty LEOs could somehow figure out no way to engage this kid for an hour.
Drive the mrap through the wall!

They'll never get another chance in their career

Seems to me that people's attitudes are hardening on a lot of subjects. And the *willing* giving up of their guns - is definitely one of the bullet points on that spectrum. When I first heard about this latest shooting I didn't really pay much attention. So - I heard mostly the mainstream media slant on the whole thing - where it's all because we're bad people because we own guns. Just paying attention to that propaganda - the idea that giving up guns might make things better - gets more validity , which is of course exactly why they do that.

But once you start reading NES - and find out that the cops saved their own kids while leaving others behind, they stood outside for 40 minutes while the kid was inside shooting kids, the SRO officer was basically a total failure and didn't do shit, some mother broke in ON HER OWN and saved her own kids ............ well suddenly the idea that I should give up my guns because the "authorities" are going to somehow save me or my kid - is downright phucking LAUGHABLE.

And worse yet - this isn't even the first time this type of incident has played out like this - I've lost track of how many times these school shooter incidents have played out like this.

I mean seriously - if you had a town full of parents who were FULLY aware of how these things go down - the smartest thing they could would be to show up at school ALL armed , tell the cops to phuck off and get the hell out of the way - and if they don't ..... then shoot THEM..... and then go into the school and get their kids back. If they did that soon enough (don't wait 40 friggin minutes) - well then we'd probably see the death counts on these school shootings go WAY down. Better yet - they might even be avoided in the first place - if it became common societal knowledge that if you go into a school to shoot kids - that those kid's parents are going to show up at the school and torture you ass to death ........ a whole lot of school shootings might be avoided in the FIRST PLACE.
1653693270325.png
That first one is first for a reason.

Seems mighty odd to me the way these mass shooters pop up out of the woodwork every time the deep state is in need of support for anti gun legislation or distractions from elections issues, or corruption.
Disarming us and bringing in the UN to enforce their version of the 'law' are two of the big items on their wish list to destroy this country.
So now these losers have a win-win on their hands. A big media circus that keeps us laser focused on that instead of whats going on with the mules in AZ. And they are making the police look like idiots when its policy and/or whoever was in charge at the top.
We're going in to a holiday weekend, people are unfortunately going to forget about this and it will be back to business as usual, especially when gas hits $6/gal, there are blackouts across the country, and no food on shelves.

And when the riots begin and we see the police again standing around with their thumb up their ass, we're gonna remember that too and act accordingly to stop the rioting ourselves..

Yep. It’s one thing to be a worthless coward. It’s another thing to be a worthless coward who stops people who aren’t. It seems to me, if you actively prevent people from stopping a shooter, you are complicit in the murders. Charge them with felony murder. Maybe that would send a message to these spineless pussies.
That's the way it has always been.
Those who can't want to drag people who will down to their level.

To give the breachers the benefit of the doubt, I think they'd avoid any explosives in a case like this for the same reason they avoided firing through the closed doorway: for fear of wounding friendlies.

But the door window was already shot out, so... I really want to see the layout of that hallway and the sightlines toward the locked door. It's hard for me to think that twenty LEOs could somehow figure out no way to engage this kid for an hour.
Everything is pointing to the cops didn't want to get shot (no one does, but you signed up for it buckaroo) and they're coming up with every excuse under the sun, feeding it to certain bootlicker conservative media outlets, and the DPS director in Texas finally came out today and cut the BS and said the local cops and IC fukked up.

We're probably going to find out that there were so many ways they could have dropped the shooter in less than 5 mins, but they didn't cuz they had already seen two cops get shot.

We're going in to a holiday weekend, people are unfortunately going to forget about this and it will be back to business as usual, especially when gas hits $6/gal, there are blackouts across the country, and no food on shelves.

And when the riots begin and we see the police again standing around with their thumb up their ass, we're gonna remember that too and act accordingly to stop the rioting ourselves..
We've already had examples of rioting with police doing nothing and no one did shit

This is not even plausible. They were receiving 911 calls from adults and children IN the affected classrooms. I've answered 911 phones. This information gets passed along to the IC. Either 911 FAILED to pass along the information OR 911 did pass along the information, but the information was not competently acted upon. Either way, this is a clusterphuck of epic proportions.
Dispatcher:
"Hello, this is 911, what is your emergency?"

Victim later found shot to death:
"There's a man shooting a gun in the school killing people. I'm trapped send help please!"

2nd in command to IC:
"Sir, we're getting calls there are people still in the school trapped near the shooter."

IC:
"Everyone is dead, this is a barricaded suspect, let's wait for the feds."

Then days after the incident all the cops are patting each other on the back, the governor and other pols are thanking them for their duty, media outlets fellating them like they're fukking Rambo.

Damn right. Trump was an awful person and president.
So…what you’re saying is he’s not an awful person anymore.

Lawyer? Really? Do you use a friggin’ teleprompter in the courtroom? Because off the cuff, you suck.

Don’t despair, maybe you can join Amber Heard’s defense team.

Last edited:
We've already had examples of rioting with police doing nothing and no one did shit
Well, after the LA riots and the Floyd riots and all the BLM/Antifa roughousing we know now not to bother waiting for police to act and are often accessories to the rioting given they love slashing tires and shooting paintballs at people on their front porch when they had National Guard as backup.

Basically, we now see what role the police play and it's to be an intimidation against the lawful people trying to stop the lawless and I don't think during the next large scale riots that people are going to put up with it anymore. Gonna end up looking like the climax of Death Wish 3.

Damn right. Trump was an awful person and president.
Trump may be a A-hole on a personal level, but he's the best president we've had in a long time.
Well, after the LA riots and the Floyd riots and all the BLM/Antifa roughousing we know now not to bother waiting for police to act and are often accessories to the rioting given they love slashing tires and shooting paintballs at people on their front porch when they had National Guard as backup.

Basically, we now see what role the police play and it's to be an intimidation against the lawful people trying to stop the lawless and I don't think during the next large scale riots that people are going to put up with it anymore. Gonna end up looking like the climax of Death Wish 3.
Don't forget Katrina.
They were wicked helpful during and after that.
Taking people's guns away and shit.

what, are you gonna start firing in the windows at the suspect maybe with kids alive and still inside? the cops didn't know if the guy still had hostages. you can't just start firing 5.56 into the classroom. also, he just has a better position. it's like assaulting a cement fort.
Have you ever been in the military, or do you play call of Duty games ? 😭😭😭

The pattern of mass shooters showing up when they are best exploited by the MSM and the deep state is something I keep seeing.
Did you know that Adam Lanza's (the tool that shot up sandy hook) therapist got nabbed for sexual assault on a patient back around 2019?
Would love to see some investigation into what sort of therapy and medications these kids did before they went off on a rampage. And an accounting of where and with who they spent their time.

Why would they ?
It went down just like they wanted.
Seen much on the news the last couple of days about gas and grocery prices ?
It is an interesting observation: nobody is taking about

> Gas prices
> Inflation
> Roe V Wade
> Baby formula
> COVID
> Printing $54B out of thin air for Ukraine
> Open border crisis
> Failing economy
> Rising unemployment
> Bidens historically shitty job approval numbers
> Out of control crime in Democrat cities

And gun control is now the rage du jour. But they’ll need to keep killing kids through the fall election to “turn the pain into action” as Biden’s teleprompter said.

Lots more dead kids.

Nah, gas prices were the second story on the news tonight. People can't forget the price of gas, not on Memorial Day weekend. Baby formula also showed up in the first 15 minutes, covered in a way that was not Biden-friendly.

I see your point, though.

It is an interesting observation: nobody is taking about

> Gas prices
> Inflation
> Roe V Wade
> Baby formula
> COVID
> Printing $54B out of thin air for Ukraine
> Open border crisis
> Failing economy
> Rising unemployment
> Bidens historically shitty job approval numbers
> Out of control crime in Democrat cities

And gun control is now the rage du jour. But they’ll need to keep killing kids through the fall election to “turn the pain into action” as Biden’s teleprompter said.

Lots more dead kids.
Besides the Northeast, schools are pretty much out of session now and won't be back until August.

If there's gonna be more mass shootings, it's going to be more of them White Supremacists the media and FBI are always talking about.

Back
Top Bottom