21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

fact: he was barricaded in a classroom. fact: he had ample cover. fact: he may have had hostages. the cops did not know.
Door with a desk in front. Cover? What life a roof over his head? He was standing in the classroom shooting kids. I don’t think you actually understand what cover means or facts
I doubt their body armor would have stopped a .223 rd. Biggest mistake was teacher who propped open door and then left without closing/locking door.
Shotstop stops them, multiple.

I had Beck on the radio for the drive in. I havent been following this incident very close as it's a depressing trainwreck. However, whenever I listen in for a breif update...

well....

You know how I've said now 2 or 3 times this keeps getting worse? Well, it's still getting worse. Now theres even some legitimate conspiracy stuff tied in via a TX marshal with the NY Buffalo shooter, and that same department was out front of the school cuffing parents and then subsequently denied that act.

Theres two ways of looking at this. It's a legitimate conspiracy and these shooters and being groomed/encouraged by the government.

OR

The government is continuously notified of insane people, inadvertently supports their actions to fruition and pretends they had nothing to do with it every time that happens.

Either way it's the same players. two ways of looking at it: they are intentionally doing it and the other they are "accidentally" doing it.

Neverminded the f***ing local police out front who should all be shit canned.

That's a strange way of spelling drawn and quartered in the public square, if they sat there and let kids die they deserve the same fate.

...okay. I'll bite.

If you buy that argument, and I can see how some might, then how long do you wait before you realize your decision is not helping?

Five minutes? Ten? Twenty?

Any way you slice it, doesn't forty-fifty seem excessive?
I've been sitting on my hands not to reply to him. If I heard the col. right, the was a 911 call received while cops were in the hallway saying 8 to 9 kids were still alive. Then they heard 13 shots and then couple more. Hope I didn't hear that right.

They literally do not have Calvarys or are you assuming things function like the 1800s and they would come in riding on horseback? 5 minutes to discuss and act, they took and extra 40? Also held back parents and teased them for trying to enter. So they were prepared to hold parents back but couldn’t determine that going in with the same firearm and body armor and much more training was a bad idea ? Seriously ? While I will stand up for the police in most cases , here they screwed up and it cost many lives.
BP would have but, Joe took away their horses.

So if the cops are just going to wait outside and have a cappuccino while they wait for the shooter to either run out of bullets or run out of kids to kill, what purpose do they serve and what do we need their useless asses for then? Just to give us speeding tickets?

If the clowns in uniform can't be bothered to even try to stop a mass killing of children, then the whole defund thing sounds pretty much spot on.

So if the cops are just going to wait outside and have a cappuccino while they wait for the shooter to either run out of bullets or run out of kids to kill, what purpose do they serve and what do we need their useless asses for then? Just to give us speeding tickets?

If the clowns in uniform can't be bothered to even try to stop a mass killing of children, then the whole defund thing sounds pretty much spot on.
They can insure there are no traffic jams from parents and others concerned with the ongoing tragedy….Yes that is sarcasm

you can have that training, not have that training, doesn't matter. fact is the local law enforcement was underequipped to move in on the barricaded suspect, which is why they didn't simple as that.

Lmfao wtf police department isnt equipped to move in on one f***ing dude with an AR15 he bought 2 weeks ago? There are dudes on this forum who would have gone and clapped that faggot's cheeks in flip flops with their glock 43.

GTFO

100% meaningless when it's your job and kids are dying. Get the f*** in the building and absorb some bullets.

For the record I put the teachers in the same exact light. EVERY f***ING ADULT IN THAT SCHOOL SHOULD BE RUNNING TOWARDS THE SHOOTER.
I disagree on the tea her part. Most elementary school teachers are women. In any case I think it would be better if they barricaded themselves with their class and tried to keep the shooter out.

At my youngest child's elementary there are literally two men, a 60 year old janitor and the middle aged school psychologist.

Not with the current law enforcement mission statement.

1. collect revenue for the state
2. investigate crimes that have already taken place

Get the Supreme Court to reverse the decision that said 'cops have no obligation to put themselves in harm's way and protect you' - change it to 'cops are obligated to put the lives of the American people before their own', make them swear an oath like doctor's do with that do no harm shit. Any cop later found to have been a coward in a situation that they could have put in the minimal effort will be shit canned and no pension 4 u.

This is not a legal problem, it's a community problem. These cops, and any like them, should be much more willing to run in and risk their lives, knowing if they don't and they let those kids die that the kid's parents and the rest of the community will burn their houses down with them in it, or something equivalent. Make it clear that cowardice does not end better than heroism for the coward and you will have fewer cowards.

Lmfao wtf police department isnt equipped to move in on one f***ing dude with an AR15 he bought 2 weeks ago? There are dudes on this forum who would have gone and clapped that faggot's cheeks in flip flops with their glock 43.

GTFO
You take point I'll follow with my sig 365, more rounds and a better trigger

So did they wait to go in because they were afraid of innocent people being caught in a crossfire by ensuring the shooter had already killed everyone first, or because they thought it better to put their faith in the shooter to where despite indiscriminately murdering people he might have a change of heart?

Or did they wait because they are cowards who were afraid he might shoot them?

What other scenario am I missing here?

Even if this whole “thought it was a barricaded subject” excuse is legitimate, I’m still not understanding how that makes waiting for up to an hour and 22 minutes makes any reasonable sense other than the reasons I mentioned above.

There are dudes on this forum who would have gone and clapped that faggot's cheeks in flip flops with their glock 43.

GTFO

Preach.

It reminds me of the Kenyan Mall hostage situation. The Kenyan police and military were both paralyzed in fear. The local IDPA team got their pistols and headed straight in. [rofl]

Weapon < training.

But then again, you'd know.

Give me a big ol' get f***ed. Actually keep posting it's just undermining you further.

Back
Top Bottom