• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

So what - the cops won't go into a school to save a bunch of kids from being shot by ONE shooter - but they're going to invade THOUSANDS of homes where at least some small percentage of said homeowners will be ready and willing to shoot them dead?

Seems like we're going to be all out of cops pretty soon if they try that shit.

Maybe you ought to point that shit out to your idiot California friends.

The optics of going door to door gunning down white separatist is better than the images of collateral damage that would come out of cops storming a school. I'm afraid the cops would go door to door in a heartbeat. After all, there will be no real danger to them. They can come charging up in their MRAPs, set up a perimeter, issue a call for surrender though a bullhorn, then engage in a little 12 on 1 fun with their fully automatic weapons.

It's not like the cops are going to face the resistance of a whole pro gun neighborhood organizing against them. And even if they did, they could just hunker down in their MRAP and use it like a pillbox. Who's got an anti-tank rocket lying around to level (so to speak) the playing field.

I realize that dumbness is boundless, but I don't see how anyone can truly believe that banning guns and abolishing the second amendment will stop this lunacy.

I realize that dumbness is boundless, but I don't see how anyone can truly believe that banning guns and abolishing the second amendment will stop this lunacy.
That’s how government propaganda works. It is really effective.
Truth is too complicated and bothersome. People want simpler solutions. As people are their own worst enemies.

An another article showing how border agents ignored police that was busy tasing and cuffing desperate parents.
Police force in this country really got transformed into an anti-citizen terror force.

Seems to me that people's attitudes are hardening on a lot of subjects. And the *willing* giving up of their guns - is definitely one of the bullet points on that spectrum. When I first heard about this latest shooting I didn't really pay much attention. So - I heard mostly the mainstream media slant on the whole thing - where it's all because we're bad people because we own guns. Just paying attention to that propaganda - the idea that giving up guns might make things better - gets more validity , which is of course exactly why they do that.

But once you start reading NES - and find out that the cops saved their own kids while leaving others behind, they stood outside for 40 minutes while the kid was inside shooting kids, the SRO officer was basically a total failure and didn't do shit, some mother broke in ON HER OWN and saved her own kids ............ well suddenly the idea that I should give up my guns because the "authorities" are going to somehow save me or my kid - is downright phucking LAUGHABLE.

And worse yet - this isn't even the first time this type of incident has played out like this - I've lost track of how many times these school shooter incidents have played out like this.

I mean seriously - if you had a town full of parents who were FULLY aware of how these things go down - the smartest thing they could would be to show up at school ALL armed , tell the cops to phuck off and get the hell out of the way - and if they don't ..... then shoot THEM..... and then go into the school and get their kids back. If they did that soon enough (don't wait 40 friggin minutes) - well then we'd probably see the death counts on these school shootings go WAY down. Better yet - they might even be avoided in the first place - if it became common societal knowledge that if you go into a school to shoot kids - that those kid's parents are going to show up at the school and torture you ass to death ........ a whole lot of school shootings might be avoided in the FIRST PLACE.
After such tragedies, there are people who decide to part with their own guns - they sell or give them away. Those are the people not thinking right. Were they going to perpetrate violent crime with their guns? No. Can they be sure the guns they parted with will not be used in violent crime? No. They have only assuaged their own confusion by thinking they did something meaningful. Better they just confirm their guns are secured against unauthorized access or theft.

An another article showing how border agents ignored police that was busy tasing and cuffing desperate parents.
Police force in this country really got transformed into an anti-citizen terror force.

"Desperate to get his daughter and wife out, he made a plan with other officers to try and enter the school and evacuate as many students as possible."I’m so angry, saddened and grateful all at once. Only time will heal their pain and hopefully changes will be made at all schools in the U.S. and teachers will be trained & allowed to carry in order to protect themselves and students,” he wrote."

Poster-Man for the NRA’s "Good guy with a gun" 2022 campaign.

Say what you will about Ben Shapiro - but I did learn more about the murder's background in the first 15 minutes of yesterday's podcast than I have from any other source to date. He quotes numerous people who knew the murderer.

Oh, yeah and he then does get around to pointing out what a dickhead Beto is.

🐯

My liberal Californicuck friends are calling for door to door, block by block, town by town gun confiscations. Everyone with an "illegal gun" gets it taken away by SWAT forces lol. "Enough is enough with the thoughts and prayers". Anyone else here welcome that plan in action? Would be some serious drama to look forward to.
Tell your friends to lead by example. Start f***ing knocking

And this is how you stop an active shooter:

Well, of course YOU don't see how anyone can believe that. But they can, and in massive numbers.

We can be dismissive of these people, and we can fail to understand them, but they exist and, sadly, they're not going away.

Well, of course YOU don't see how anyone can believe that. But they can, and in massive numbers.

We can be dismissive of these people, and we can fail to understand them, but they exist and, sadly, they're not going away.
Majority of people are submissive masochists - they are fine with being oppressed as long as it gives them an illusion of safety. It always backfires later, but who cares about later.

If NRA would be what it needs to be - there would be a local militia chapter in every town. With said militia then be capable to participate in street patrols and taking care of any blm antifa etc scum trying to torch businesses and burn vehicles.

But it is what it is, as to do nothing is simpler and safer.

Seems to me that people's attitudes are hardening on a lot of subjects. And the *willing* giving up of their guns - is definitely one of the bullet points on that spectrum. When I first heard about this latest shooting I didn't really pay much attention. So - I heard mostly the mainstream media slant on the whole thing - where it's all because we're bad people because we own guns. Just paying attention to that propaganda - the idea that giving up guns might make things better - gets more validity , which is of course exactly why they do that.

But once you start reading NES - and find out that the cops saved their own kids while leaving others behind, they stood outside for 40 minutes while the kid was inside shooting kids, the SRO officer was basically a total failure and didn't do shit, some mother broke in ON HER OWN and saved her own kids ............ well suddenly the idea that I should give up my guns because the "authorities" are going to somehow save me or my kid - is downright phucking LAUGHABLE.

And worse yet - this isn't even the first time this type of incident has played out like this - I've lost track of how many times these school shooter incidents have played out like this.

I mean seriously - if you had a town full of parents who were FULLY aware of how these things go down - the smartest thing they could would be to show up at school ALL armed , tell the cops to phuck off and get the hell out of the way - and if they don't ..... then shoot THEM..... and then go into the school and get their kids back. If they did that soon enough (don't wait 40 friggin minutes) - well then we'd probably see the death counts on these school shootings go WAY down. Better yet - they might even be avoided in the first place - if it became common societal knowledge that if you go into a school to shoot kids - that those kid's parents are going to show up at the school and torture you ass to death ........ a whole lot of school shootings might be avoided in the FIRST PLACE.
Last point you made (among others) is outstanding. If treated mass shooters the in the same manner that this corrupt govt has treated people hanging near the Capital building (taxpayer funded public building) on Jan 6th, there would be no more mass shootings. Instead our Pravda publishes max info, especially when the shooter is a white, straight male

Yesterday, the New York Times tried to sic Biden on Daniel Defense since the shooter had used a DDM4 V7 to commit murder and the company had received assistance via the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
https://archive.ph/smyS2
Like many other small businesses, several firearm manufacturers received aid via PPP. Looks like this is going to be another avenue of attack for the civilian disarmament lobby against companies that build and sell firearms or otherwise don't meet a required standard of ideological purity, regardless of whether the administration takes up the cause.

The cops will arrest parents at school boards, arrest and taze parents trying to save their kids while the cops stand outside for an hour.

It appears to be a single story building with windows in the classrooms.

Restating what I said earlier, if the parents and citizenry don’t zero out the police budget - why wouldn’t the police continue this. Remember the Coward County deputy that got fired for hiding? He got all his back pay and reinstated.

The police have a tough job - don’t make it tougher by applying more force to parents than an active shooter.

Yesterday, the New York Times tried to sic Biden on Daniel Defense since the shooter had used a DDM4 V7 to commit murder and the company had received assistance via the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
https://archive.ph/smyS2
Like many other small businesses, several firearm manufacturers received aid via PPP. Looks like this is going to be another avenue of attack for the civilian disarmament lobby against companies that build and sell firearms or otherwise don't meet a required standard of ideological purity, regardless of whether the administration takes up the cause.

There's probably nothing they can do legally but that won't stop the left from non stop lawfare wasting tons of money. It seems to be their tactic du jour. Can't win at the ballot box? Sue the bastards into submission.

The cops will arrest parents at school boards, arrest and taze parents trying to save their kids while the cops stand outside for an hour.

It appears to be a single story building with windows in the classrooms.

Restating what I said earlier, if the parents and citizenry don’t zero out the police budget - why wouldn’t the police continue this. Remember the Coward County deputy that got fired for hiding? He got all his back pay and reinstated.

The police have a tough job - don’t make it tougher by applying more force to parents than an active shooter.

I don't know about anyone else but this thread is starting to sound like it belongs in the police protecting and serving thread. These aholes saved their own kids and then stood by and stopped parents from saving their own. I'm guessing that there are going to be some resignations at the Uvalde PD in the near future. In my mind every cop that was there and did nothing should be charged as an accessory to murder.

So what - the cops won't go into a school to save a bunch of kids from being shot by ONE shooter - but they're going to invade THOUSANDS of homes where at least some small percentage of said homeowners will be ready and willing to shoot them dead?

Seems like we're going to be all out of cops pretty soon if they try that shit.

Maybe you ought to point that shit out to your idiot California friends.

Agreed it's not likely, but it's not exactly a 1:1 comparison. No knock raids do happen already.

They'll happily roll up to your house with a 10:1 man advantage, hours of prep on your known location, properly kitted, while you're unprepared taking your 3am piss.

A little less risky for them than rolling up to an active shooter scenario.

Back
Top Bottom