21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

Can't do a solo mass shooting with a musket. Like Major Winters said to Liebgott - 'you have ONE bullet. you cap one, the rest will drop you'. Second amendment means muskets cause that's what the founding fathers had. They couldn't imagine AsSaULT WeApOnZ.
That reply makes no sense or maybe I’m bad at deciphering fragmented sentences.

They're being very careful NOT to definitively say he had a rifle, which suggests [to me] he didn't. Or that what he was shooting didn't fit the narrative.

14 kids with pistols... unthinkable.
They're still planting the evidence, like in vegas. You know... placing a bipodded weapon over the guy's thighs with 556 empties strewn all over the room even though they would land generally in one area.

Wow the tinfoil is strong in this community. Why can't it just be a crazy nut who wanted to experience what it's like killing unarmed kids like all the past crazy nuts? Doesn't necessarily have to be a paid asset by the Biden admin in order to advance gun confiscation.

They're still planting the evidence, like in vegas. You know... placing a bipodded weapon over the guy's thighs with 556 empties strewn all over the room even though they would land generally in one area.
I've done force of force from a fixed position as the bad guy with a M4 (sim rounds). If you are moving around, the brass doesn't pile up. I don't want to ask anyone to step forward, but watching videos of our guys overseas in a firefight, I bet there aren't piles of brass there either.

Curious. So shooter was firmly in custody per official police statement.

Now he’s dead. If he was “dead in custody” would they say he was “in custody”?

16139AF9-9868-4B54-842F-6217B2161388.jpeg

91929933-5219-4961-89DB-0C4DC918EAC4.jpeg

'Gov. Greg Abbott confirmed the 14 students and 1 teacher dead during an afternoon press conference. Gov. Abbott also said the 18-year-old shooter from Uvalde was dead as well. Abbott identified the shooter as 18-year-old Salvador Ramos. He was killed by officers." facebook libs were screaming for more gun control, and still are.https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/alert-heavy-police-presence-at-robb-elementary-in-uvalde

1. Norway — 1.888
  2. Serbia — 0.381
  3. France — 0.347
  4. Macedonia — 0.337
  5. Albania — 0.206
  6. Slovakia — 0.185
  7. Switzerland — 0.142
  8. Finland — 0.132
  9. Belgium — 0.128
  10. Czech Republic — 0.123
  11. United States — 0.089
  12. Austria — 0.068
  13. Netherlands — 0.051
  14. Canada — 0.032
  15. England — 0.027
  16. Germany — 0.023
  17. Russia — 0.012
  18. Italy — 0.009

And they say mass shootings are "just a US problem"

Last edited:
Curious. So shooter was firmly in custody per official police statement.

Now he’s dead. If he was “dead in custody” would they say he was “in custody”?

View attachment 619549

View attachment 619550
Easy enough to get shot, bundled and cuffed and then die afterwards from wounds sustained. Or he could’ve been DOA and they didn’t want that info released until they checked around some to see if he had any cohorts in the area, the immediate area to be clear, not like all the way back at Hillary’s house in DC or wherever that f***ing satan spawn hangs her dirty drawers to air out.

Ken paxton Texas AG said it right. Gun laws don't work.

Arm and train the teachers. Cops don't have the resources to get there. Cops are there to investigate crimes not prevent.

I think most states that are doing teacher firearms training are finding that elementary teachers are the least eager to be armed.

Just a data point. I'm not sure it would have helped here. I'm not into forcing teachers to carry if they don't want to.

Are you trolling hard or are you really this stupid?

Nobody cares what your faggot friend in LA thinks either. I swear you remind me of that @Massachusettsnagant or whatever that fags name was who had a meltdown here, sold all his guns and ran away to LA to smash some chic he’d never met before. Change my mind.
I remember that dude!!!😂😂😂

1. Norway — 1.888
  2. Serbia — 0.381
  3. France — 0.347
  4. Macedonia — 0.337
  5. Albania — 0.206
  6. Slovakia — 0.185
  7. Switzerland — 0.142
  8. Finland — 0.132
  9. Belgium — 0.128
  10. Czech Republic — 0.123
  11. United States — 0.089
  12. Austria — 0.068
  13. Netherlands — 0.051
  14. Canada — 0.032
  15. England — 0.027
  16. Germany — 0.023
  17. Russia — 0.012
  18. Italy — 0.009

And they say mass shootings are "just a US problem"
What am I looking at?

They're being very careful NOT to definitively say he had a rifle, which suggests [to me] he didn't. Or that what he was shooting didn't fit the narrative.

14 kids with pistols... unthinkable.
There's video of him, he definitely had some sort of rifle. Could not tell what though , too grainy and far away.

Can’t tell if that’s an eotech or a knock off. How does an 18 year old student afford a Daniel Defense with an eotech or whatever. Plus the other rifle and supposed pistol he used? That a lot of lawns to mow. Something is fish taco fishy down there at the border….

Back
Top Bottom