• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

Yeah, with how bad things are economically I see more mass shootings coming to distract. We will probably see another Vegas music festival size shooting soon using a Ghost Gun or some other shit that's currently legal, but easy to ban.

Maybe binary triggers.
The powers at be still haven't quite come out with any story for the Vegas one. Which like many of these insane events makes absolutely zero sense. Its hard to imagine crazy people having that much motivation to do all this stupid shit.

I hate to say conspiracy. But conspiracy.

The first question you have to ask at this point is:

How many kids would DC be willing to kill to disarm America?

I would suggest to you the answer is: all of them.

The second question you have to ask is:

What exactly do they intend to do to us that requires we be disarmed before they do it?

View attachment 619538

What can be done besides thotz n' prayers to ensure no kids ever die from a bullet again though? He stopped responding when I asked for ideas. Any ideas from NES here I can throw to him?
His position is terrible and he has no answers. Time to raise your standards for a buddy. Sounds like he would make a good comrade though.

His position is terrible and he has no answers. Time to raise your standards for a buddy. Sounds like he would make a good comrade though.
There is a final solution to the 'gun problem' and that is door to door confiscation. I welcome the day that is implemented Ima sit on my porch like a good monkey with my popcorn.

kinda sounds like the reeducation camps China's been doing doesn't it?
Well. We used to have them, but people abused them, sending wives off to get rid of them and what not. Put some significant safeguards in place to stop anyone abusing the system. Make the sanitariums safe and clean.

But we have dangerous people walking around with significant mental issues. It would probably solve 90% of the homelessness problem we have as well. They refuse to take their meds, at some point we have to do something with them. Sticking your fingers in your ears doesn't help much either. If you're waiting for a perfect solution that makes everyone happy, we'll still be waiting when the Rapture happens.

Well. We used to have them, but people abused them, sending wives off to get rid of them and what not. Put some significant safeguards in place to stop anyone abusing the system. Make the sanitariums safe and clean.

But we have dangerous people walking around with significant mental issues. It would probably solve 90% of the homelessness problem we have as well. They refuse to take their meds, at some point we have to do something with them. Sticking your fingers in your ears doesn't help much either. If you're waiting for a perfect solution that makes everyone happy, we'll still be waiting when the Rapture happens.
Squid games bro. Get Bezos to fund something like that and ask all the crazies if they would want a chance to enter to win $500 million. Only one winner tho. Bet you'll find quite a bit of enthusiastic interest. Git rich or die tryin

kinda sounds like the reeducation camps China's been doing doesn't it?
Are you trolling hard or are you really this stupid?

Nobody cares what your faggot friend in LA thinks either. I swear you remind me of that @Massachusettsnagant or whatever that fags name was who had a meltdown here, sold all his guns and ran away to LA to smash some chic he’d never met before. Change my mind.

The powers at be still haven't quite come out with any story for the Vegas one. Which like many of these insane events makes absolutely zero sense. Its hard to imagine crazy people having that much motivation to do all this stupid shit.

I hate to say conspiracy. But conspiracy.

People have been killing, mutilating, cutting up, raping babies, and similar insane things to other people forever and will continue to do so, things that are so unbelievable that we cannot begin to comprehend. I typically don't believe in conspiracy theories in this or similar situations but I do believe that there are plenty of sick f***s out there, this was just another one, and there will be more, unforunately.

Last edited:
Are you trolling hard or are you really this stupid?

Nobody cares what your faggot friend in LA thinks either. I swear you remind me of that @Massachusettsnagant or whatever that fags name was who had a meltdown here, sold all his guns and ran away to LA to smash some chic he’d never met before. Change my mind.
U w0t m8

Squid games bro. Get Bezos to fund something like that and ask all the crazies if they would want a chance to enter to win $500 million. Only one winner tho. Bet you'll find quite a bit of enthusiastic interest. Git rich or die tryin
Remember Bumfights? They gave 'some' money to the guys fighting at least (or drugs, whatever, money buys drugs), and got shut down hard. Although the appearance on Dr. Phil was so damn funny I almost pissed myself.

Edit: The video for those who live under a rock:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT76-_e0S_g&ab_channel=UnnownThedipguy

When Healy becomes governor of mass it’s game over for this in Mass. plus now they will “do something “ on a federal level.
Can't do a solo mass shooting with a musket. Like Major Winters said to Liebgott - 'you have ONE bullet. you cap one, the rest will drop you'. Second amendment means muskets cause that's what the founding fathers had. They couldn't imagine AsSaULT WeApOnZ.

Back
Top Bottom