WTS ---- 20L/5-Gal genuine NATO Steel Gas Cans.. Battle-Proven -----

Peaceseeker

NES Member
The good NATO gas/jerry cans...... Steel, strong and solid, internal-venting tube, with a great, quick and positive cover-latching system. The spouts lock-on using the
same 'camming tines' arrangement, as the captive covers. If you wanna do storage right, this is the way, IMHO.

- 20-liter capacity, i.e. a bit over 5 gallons.
- these are original, genuine German NATO production, not the thinner-walled, poorly (and UNrecessed-seam) welded knock-offs from....you-know-where...
- all are sound and solid...with just some storage dust, etc.; I prepped, painted, and....coated most of the surface with Herculiner for extra protection,
with 2-3 coats on the bottom and lower few inches. - I left the tops uncoated, so one can apply some 'compliance red', if desired.
- all have good, viable, sound gaskets in the covers (I recommend getting a supply of spares, for the distant future, in case needed; and they are available rea$onably)
- all had been re-epoxy-coated inside
- you'll note the tri-part handles...which, yes, make them STACKABLE, never mind easier to carry (i.e. two-in-a-hand)
- A previously-typical spout is shown in one photo, but is not offered. Spouts are readily available, but I believe they are now all 'straight steel', with
rubber ends. {They can be had for $14., delivered.}

- Offered at $40 ea. ; four for $150. ; eight for $295.

** Please note: These are NOT 'CARB' (California Air Resources Board), or otherwise, 'approved'.....for gasoline storage use. Thus, I offer them for use in the
storage and carry of.....Gatorade, BUT...it CAN be any flavor. {OF COURSE, they ARE much safer than the approved-plastic jugs...can't matter.
That they have been used for more decades than most of us 'wear', in harsh conditions, also can't matter. Just like....most of US, who are surely
not on the 'Approved Citizen Roster'......}

Located in Foxboro, MA, and I can usually accommodate a visit most anytime. NO extra charge to visit Bass Pro, while in-town.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom