20g sabot slugs

In desperate need of 20g sabot slugs. Trying to get my 13 year old out for youth day. My 12 g is too much for him so I borrowed a 20g.
I believe I saw some at Northeast Arms on route 1 in Peabody last week

Edit: just messaged the owner of NEA. Sold out as someone bought all 30 boxes today. Will be getting more

Last edited:
Midway had some last week but I think they sold out in a few days with a three box limit. 20 gauge sabots have been ultra rare the last few years and I’ve also been keeping an eye for youth day.

There’s an online vendor who ships to MA who’s got Hornady SSTs which I PM’d the OP. $16 per box and they have a coupon that ends tonight at 11:59
If anyone else is looking for some shoot me a PM
Midway had some last week but I think they sold out in a few days with a three box limit. 20 gauge sabots have been ultra rare the last few years and I’ve also been keeping an eye for youth day.

I actually saw some at Walmart the other day. If you are in the store it doesn’t hurt to check. Although finding a person to sell it may take some time.

had been hopeful myself to find some locally, but came up empty in my travels. last night i lucked out on 10 boxes of the federal sabots for $141 shipped from private seller on GB.

and the ram has some 20g sabot in stock now, but 23+ a box

had been hopeful myself to find some locally, but came up empty in my travels. last night i lucked out on 10 boxes of the federal sabots for $141 shipped from private seller on GB.

and the ram has some 20g sabot in stock now, but 23+ a box
Damn good deal. Were they the new copper sabots? If so, that's a smokin deal and those are very high quality. I only have one box of them left. Rest I have are Hornady SSTs

Damn good deal. Were they the new copper sabots? If so, that's a smokin deal and those are very high quality. I only have one box of them left. Rest I have are Hornady SSTs
no they were the other basic ones, and it was what he paid for them. i am just glad i have them to sight in that savage slug gun, i do have 14 rounds of the Remington green tip that supposedly it is sighted in for, but i really didnt want to waste more then a shot or two if it isn't

Back
Top Bottom