2023 OCSA CMP Military Match Schedule, Pembroke MA

mac1911

NES Member
Its the season to get ready come on down. New Shooters are Welcome:

Season is upon us,
Old Colony has club M1 garands for use or bring your own rifle. Please advise ammo price may change along with availability for M1 rifles , please call Rich on the Schedule below for any questions on ammo prices and availability
Never Shot a M1 come on down , want to shoot your rifle better come on down.
Along with the M1 Clinic/Match there are secondary matches for
Vintage military , Modern Military , Springfield 1903/a3
CLICK ON FLYERS BELOW
Cmp Games Rules

https://thecmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/2022CMPGamesRules.pdf

Attachments

• Garand_Flyer_2023.pdf
    134 KB · Views: 84
  • Modern_flyer_2023.pdf
    165.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Springfield_flyer_2023.pdf
    104.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Vintage_flyer_2023.pdf
    96.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I've got an M1 Garand that I'm looking to sell if anyone here is interested. 1945 Springfield with 1953 SA barrel. Original USGI hardwood stock, feel free to PM me.

Pink HI Tek for Springfield!

Those were solid M1 scores too.
No pink hitek in the poosay gun. Matching my muzzle.

M1 scores have been very good last few matches. I never shot M1 well, my best I think was a 281
I struggle to get much past low 260s

No pink hitek in the poosay gun. Matching my muzzle.

M1 scores have been very good last few matches. I never shot M1 well, my best I think was a 281
I struggle to get much past low 260s
I forget the actual number, but the M1 match I won last July (don't think you were there) top 3 scores were the same and in the 270's. Place was determined by X count only.

I"m going to try and make the next one and will bring the 03A3 I set up for CMP. No clue what loads. Don't think I'll have time for making and testing cast but would be fun to run some greasy, smoky bullets. Might try some 125's if I have.

I forget the actual number, but the M1 match I won last July (don't think you were there) top 3 scores were the same and in the 270's. Place was determined by X count only.

I"m going to try and make the next one and will bring the 03A3 I set up for CMP. No clue what loads. Don't think I'll have time for making and testing cast but would be fun to run some greasy, smoky bullets. Might try some 125's if I have.
It might be time for the return of the cheap f*** pussy loads for the a3.

Posting here so that the people who actually shoot M1's and read @mac1911 's thread have a chance at getting the news first. CMP just yesterday listed Service Grade M1's again on their website.

https://thecmp.org/sales-and-service/m1-garand/

Getting a little pricey at $900 each, but that is shipped to your door. A few hoops to jump through for the paperwork but once you do that, CMP does the NICS check and has permission to ship direct to the buyer. If in MA you fill out the EFA10 once it arrives. There's a rumor that there could be some Danish returns in the mix. Those are generally great shooters and in decent shape. CMP has been selling Service Grades at their stores and at auction, so this is the first time in quite a while that they have been listed on the website.

For as long as I have known about the CMP, Service Grades have always been listed as SA and HRA for the regular price and if ever available the Winchesters and IHC's were sold at a higher price. It's interesting that in this listing there is no mention of maker.

Bump for next Sunday, 7/9.

Who's coming and watcha bringing? For vintage I'll bring the Swiss K31 and will shoot GP11 as I have a pretty good pile of that. I recently grabbed a couple CMP Service Grade Danish return M1's to sell and maybe one to keep. Might bring one of those to shoot and see how those VAR barrels do.

Bump for next Sunday, 7/9.

Who's coming and watcha bringing? For vintage I'll bring the Swiss K31 and will shoot GP11 as I have a pretty good pile of that. I recently grabbed a couple CMP Service Grade Danish return M1's to sell and maybe one to keep. Might bring one of those to shoot and see how those VAR barrels do.
f u and your pile of gp ! Im out , stupid wedding

Back
Top Bottom