2023 MA Gun Ban: House has engrossed H.4139, waiting on Senate

Plenty of people on our side already went over most of what I had prepped - only thing left open is the first amendment issue with the requirement to affirmatively allow firearms in private residences along with the result of posting a sign results being considered an illegal gunsmith

Plenty of people on our side already went over most of what I had prepped - only thing left open is the first amendment issue with the requirement to affirmatively allow firearms in private residences along with the result of posting a sign results being considered an illegal gunsmith
You should still testify! Although it's annoying how long this is taking...

I know we all say it but why the fruck is it only gun violence like it's the only violence that occurs. There would be no violence or trauma from violence if it weren't for guns, right?

The goal should be to spread our testimony in exactly that way. Use your 3 minutes to hammer on your remaining points to help fill in the voids.

Ed, Because I've had more than half a dozen friends commit suicide and many more attempt it, and of that group, one used a firearm and an illegally obtained one to do it. Meanwhile, who are we to decide who does and doesn't have the right to body autonomy by the means they choose? Are Democrats the bodily autonomy party or not? Is suicide prevention a tools problem or a mental health, support network problem?

Ed, Because I've had more than half a dozen friends commit suicide and many more attempt it, and of that group, one used a firearm and an illegally obtained one to do it. Meanwhile, who are we to decide who does and doesn't have the right to body autonomy by the means they choose? Are Democrats the bodily autonomy party or not? Is suicide prevention a tools problem or a mental health, support network problem?
See? We can find compromise!

Should I go shave and lower my T level before testifying?
'sup 2 u' [laugh]

beard GIF

75% increase in ghost guns used in crime! Last year, it was one, this year, a second crime was committed buy a guy who forgot the barrel part of his build.

(Sorry, hours of this has me punchdunk seeking some comedy anywhere I can get it.)

Back
Top Bottom