2023 MA Gun Ban: House has engrossed H.4139, waiting on Senate

I replaced my Tinder profile pic with this. Got 12 matches in 2 minutes.
smashing nigel thornberry GIF

Anybody have a clip about the guy talking about Jews? Or the time he says this? I haven’t watched it

Last edited:
Cliffs? Are they pushing this garbage through without any regard for our concerns, like the House did?

Cliffs? Are they pushing this garbage through without any regard for our concerns, like the House did?
These are all the bills that were guaranteed hearings by procedure. Many overlap.

I think I like the theory that Creem is hoping to combine to a Senate omnibus bill based on the response.

Yeah, that’s unwatchable after listening to that gray hair lady talk about “unlicensed gun deaths“ I think she was talking about teen suicide but they really gotta work on their terminology.

I'll give some leeway - my daughter crochets and she does is automatically while holding involved conversations.
Essentially a fidget spinner
i started crochet about 5 years ago... how old is your daughter? ;)

11 years ago or so i knitted a sling for an AK i built from a parts kit, lol

Channel 4 this morning
Says hearing was held on 58 gun laws. Then focused on ghost guns. And then saying the 2A advocates agreed.
Then they have an edited clip of Jim Wallace saying if people are in possession of them. Go after them.
MSM really sucks

One of the guys in the Norwood Amateur Radio club sent me an email when he found out I was a conservative that I should stop watching Fox and Newsmax and start watching MSM because they tell the true story. Right! Fox is bad enough at times, no way I could ever watch MSM

Yeah, that’s unwatchable after listening to that gray hair lady talk about “unlicensed gun deaths“ I think she was talking about teen suicide but they really gotta work on their terminology.
Their plan is to simply get up there and play on emotions, lie about statistics and overwhelm us with copious nagging of the Reps.

Channel 4 this morning
Says hearing was held on 58 gun laws. Then focused on ghost guns. And then saying the 2A advocates agreed.
Then they have an edited clip of Jim Wallace saying if people are in possession of them. Go after them.
MSM really sucks
I still don't get why he answers their questions further than saying the Mass Chiefs of Police unanimously oppose the legislation.

I offered to "teach" them at my expense to 3d print or machine an 80% if they thought it was easy
Xiarhos looked like he was going loose it when I told them I would put their printed gun in a rest so it didn't blow their hand off.
Oh, that was you? Why did they only give you a minute and not 3 the others had?

Oh, that was you? Why did they only give you a minute and not 3 the others had?
I had already spoken and asked for more time than my 3 minutes.
I simply don't care since they give the weeping moms all the time they want to tell their stories about straw purchases resulting in murder suicides.

I had already spoken and asked for more time than my 3 minutes.
I simply don't care since they give the weeping moms all the time they want to tell their stories about straw purchases resulting in murder suicides.
at least that got called out this time...not that they'll care.

Then the first MDA woman that spoke was asked by a rep about what people would do in these "safe zones" if they could not be armed and criminals or the mentally-ill targeted people there and she threw up her hands and said "RUH ROH! IDK SHAGGY! People will always break the law and there's nothing we can do about it...but we can control who intimidates people in the polling place or a playground and prevent accidental gun discharges from playgrounds that kill so many!" That was surreal shit and really captured the victim mentality that has been instilled in these people HARDCORE.

I come the conclusion, the politicians do not work for the constituents they work for themselves and the lobbyist

Remember this in the spring when the MA ballot will have the State Auditors Initiative question on her authority to audit the General Court (aka “Legislature”) …

From a Glob opinion piece:

“[…] DiZoglio has assembled a remarkable bipartisan alliance in support of her effort. Though she’s a staunch liberal Democrat, she reached out in September to Amy Carnevale, the new chair of the Massachusetts Republican Party, to ask for help. Carnevale told me she hesitated for only a moment before agreeing to back the auditor’s campaign. The GOP state headquarters in Woburn became a distribution center for signature sheets, and the party printed and distributed thousands of petition sheets to Republican activists. Scores of Republican town committee leaders participated in an online training session. Carnevale and former party chief Jennifer Nassour organized an event in Boston to turbocharge the signature drive.

No less remarkable, MAGA Republicans who are often at daggers drawn with the moderate state party leadership have set aside their differences to help ensure the success of the Democratic auditor’s ballot effort. Hefty donations have come in from Ernie Boch Jr. and Rick Green, both of whom were avid supporters of Donald Trump in the 2020 election. The Massachusetts Fiscal Alliance, a taxpayer watchdog, sent petitions to its 15,000 members.

At the same time, DiZoglio has given her fellow Democrats the courage to buck Mariano and Spilka. On Wednesday, the Democratic State Committee voted unanimously to approve a resolution backing the push to subject the Legislature to an audit. The party “endorses the state auditor’s initiatives, including any necessary legal action against any impediments to their audit efforts,” the resolution affirmed — a slap in the face to Mariano and Spilka. Support (and volunteers) have come as well from progressive grass-roots organizations, such as Our Revolution and Act on Mass.”

F-ck these ass wipes ! Let's get it into court !!! They are going to lose what illegal shit they have been imposing on us . They will lose far more than what there arrogant little minds can comprehend.
Courts aren't a guarantee, and the makeup of SCOTUS can, and eventually will, change.

I searched and didn't see this posted anywhere. Since this thread has a lot of visibility I figured I'd mention it. The goal Lucky 20 raffle @GOAL
good way to raise funds and possibly win a firearm or two- everyone should buy some tickets!

Prizes:​
  1. Sig Sauer Cross .308 Rifle​
  2. IWI Tavor X-95 5.56 Rifle​
  3. Ruger 10/22 .22 Rifle​
  4. Sig Sauer M18 9mm Pistol​
  5. H&K VP9 9mm Pistol​
  6. Mossberg silver Reserve 20 ga Shotgun​
  7. Canik 9mm Pistol​
  8. Ruger Mini 14 .223 Rifle​
  9. Mossberg 500 Retrograde 12 ga​
  10. Savage Axis II 6.5 Rifle​
  11. Sig Sauer 322 .22 Pistol​
  12. S&W 686 .357 Revolver​
  13. Winchester SXP Hunter 12 ga​
  14. Ruger Wrangler .22 Revolver​
  15. Sig Sauer P365XL 9mm Pistol​
  16. Savage 212 12 ga Shotgun​
  17. S&W M&P 15/22 .22 Rifle​
  18. Mossberg Bantam Combo 20 ga Shotgun​
  19. Auto Ordinance M1 .30 Carbine​
  20. Ruger PC Carbine 9mm​

Last edited:
“unlicensed gun deaths“

How do I get a license to kill via a gun? Do I need to take a course? Is it only good in MA or?

oh man..... they called Keith and he was a no show....

I was bummed he was ano show. I think they called a few others just after that were no shows. I think I recognized another name during that.

Back
Top Bottom