• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2023 Harvard steel dates

Here are the Harvard steel challenge dates for 2023

We will set up the day before the match
anyone that is available to set steel on Fridays it would be greatly appreciated

remember these matches are run on a volunteer basis so any and all help is appreciated

All matches are 6 official steel challenge stages unless otherwise noted

April 14th 15th and 16th will be falling steel smash match
Set up will be on the 13th

May 19th 4:00pm set up 20th match

June 16th 4:00 pm set up 17th match

July 14th 4:00pm set up 15th match

Aug 18th 4:00pm set up 19th match

Sept 15th 4:00pm set up 16th
8 stage match

Oct 20th 4:00pm set up 21st match

Nov 17th 4:00pm set up 18th outlaw steel match

Ramon

I recommend that every new shooter realizes that the steel gets painted after every shooter. This work is easy when shared by all. It gets tiring when only 6 people on the squad of 12 are working, while others sit around and chat. You'll learn who to squad with very quickly. This has been my experience at other clubs and is not meant to be directed at Harvard.

Last edited:
I recommend that every new shooter realizes that the steel gets painted after every shooter. This work is easy when shared by all. It gets tiring when only 6 people on the squad of 12 are working, while others sit around and chat. You'll learn who to squad with very quickly. This has been my experience at other clubs and is not meant to be directed at Harvard.
Perry is very rite
Everyone paints and the match runs faster and smoother

It was an excellent match and we managed to wrap up just before it started to rain for real.

Btw, I think I broke what must be some kind of a record. Not proud of it, but nevertheless. Lol…

Hello folks

Our October match has been moved from the 21st to the 14th so please plan accordingly it will be our normal 6 stage match

Ramon

Thank you for hosting the match on the 16th. The weather sort of cooperated, a few folks didn't show up so we had smaller squads and... we had a great time.

Added bonus - now I know what Ramon's "what the fcuk are you doing here?" look on his face looks like. I feel- enriched . Ha :)

Last edited:
Thank you for hosting the match on the 16th. The weather sort of cooperated, a few folks didn't show up so we had smaller squads and... we had a great time.

Added bonus - now I know what Ramon's "what the fcuk are you doing here?" look on his face looks like. I feel- enriched . Ha :)
Haha thanks for coming and helping. I appreciate it.

The schedule on the top of the thread says Oct match will be on the 21st. I assume since practiscore says 14th it is the correct date and set up is on the 13th?

Thanks
A

Back
Top Bottom