2022 Schedule M1 Garand CMP Clinic/Match Games OCSA , Pembroke MA

Gasgunner

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a great day for me. Todd had a good day with the M1…
Funny you say that. It’s actually my biggest choke. Those 7s were in a clump at the 6 o’clock of the 7 ring. Not sure why I dropped my point of aim, but had I held it (like prone, rapid and the first 3 of offhand) it would have been a phenomenal score. Haven’t come close since. This is when we were using the stationary frames while the pits were “condemned”. So I didn’t have the luxury of scoring after each shot.
50C65AEB-63A9-494C-9C6F-FE0946631DC3.jpeg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Hope to make this one....again just to dial it in. Time? Pembroke RG?
t
To Tim and Others
As much as I want more to shoot OCSA in Pembroke if your looking to just Test/dial in your rifle with no pressure of time and position/ position changes the Hanson Rod and Gun Club CMP shoot is a better option 3rd sunday 11:30 am 100 yards walk and paste
Its not a match or a “clinic” but a introduction shoot.
There are generally very knowledgeable people there and good direction.
No pressure and no need to worry about time/position changes
Yes the corses of fire are run through but you can sit at a bench for everything.
There is time limits but you will not be rushed to finish. No scores are recorded and no trinkets awarded.
For that you need to come to OCSA

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
First time I'll take the 03A3 to a match. We'll see how I did sorting out the bugs. No guarantees...

Otherwise bringing the itsa-notta-pizzashitta-no-more match built M1 so at least there will be no wild cards for equipment when shooting the M1 match.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
First time I'll take the 03A3 to a match. We'll see how I did sorting out the bugs. No guarantees...

Otherwise bringing the itsa-notta-pizzashitta-no-more match built M1 so at least there will be no wild cards for equipment when shooting the M1 match.
Schedule change for me and not looking good.

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Good turnout today- 3 completely packed relays. Good to see a handful of our resident NESers at the match. Itzapizzashit himself must have had whatever is the Italian version of Wheaties for breakfast and got both golds. I was only 3 points behind in the Springfield match, so maybe a little trigger job on the new to me Remington 03A3 and a LOT of practice will do the trick? [laugh]

Special appearance of an Israeli Browning (semi only)- that was awesome to see.

Top Bottom