2022 Harvard steel dates

Here are the Harvard steel challenge dates for 2022

We will set up the day before the match this season

anyone that is available to set steel on Fridays it would be greatly appreciated

remember these matches are run on a volunteer basis so any and all help is appreciated

April 14th 4:30 set up 16th match

May 13th 4:30 set up 14th 15th will be a falling steel match

“”More info on this soon””

June 17th 4:30 set up 18th match

July 15th 4:30 set up 16th match

Aug 26th 4:30 set up 27th match

Sept 16th 4:30 set up 17th match

Oct 14th 4:30 set up 15th match

Nov 18th 4:30 set up 19th match

Preregistration on practiscore

Prepay via stripe on practiscore

12 per squad including ROs

No walk ons allowed (PLEASE HELP GET THE WORD OUT!)

No changing divisions or squads once registration closes

HSC Waver signed on practiscore

No shooters meeting on sight
all info from shooters meeting will be on practiscore

Shooters will go to their assigned squad upon arrival

Hammer down 9 sharp

timers and tablets move stage to stage with squad paint stays

There will be food this season Bob will be grilling

REFUND Policy:
Stripe charges us processing fees so if you register and then withdrawal it costs us money.

If you withdrawal BEFORE the Thursday night close of registration we will refund your match fee -$1 (to cover fees)

If you withdrawal AFTER the Thursday night close of registration you will get back 50% of your match registration fee

See y’all on the range
Ramon

Last edited:
Here are the Harvard steel challenge dates for 2022

We will set up the day before the match this season

anyone that is available to set steel on Fridays it would be greatly appreciated

remember these matches are run on a volunteer basis so any and all help is appreciated

April 14th 4:30 set up 16th match

May 13th 4:30 set up 14th 15th will be a falling steel match

“”More info on this soon””

June 17th 4:30 set up 18th match

July 15th 4:30 set up 16th match

Aug 26th 4:30 set up 27th match

Sept 16th 4:30 set up 17th match

Oct 14th 4:30 set up 15th match

Nov 18th 4:30 set up 19th match

Preregistration on practiscore

Prepay via stripe on practiscore

12 per squad including ROs

No walk ons allowed (PLEASE HELP GET THE WORD OUT!)

No changing divisions or squads once registration closes

HSC Waver signed on practiscore

No shooters meeting on sight
all info from shooters meeting will be on practiscore

Shooters will go to their assigned squad upon arrival

Hammer down 9 sharp

timers and tablets move stage to stage with squad paint stays

There will be food this season Bob will be grilling

REFUND Policy:
Stripe charges us processing fees so if you register and then withdrawal it costs us money.

If you withdrawal BEFORE the Thursday night close of registration we will refund your match fee -$1 (to cover fees)

If you withdrawal AFTER the Thursday night close of registration you will get back 50% of your match registration fee

See y’all on the range
Ramon
Excellent Ramon - Thank You and looking forward to your always great matches and team..
Bob

Hi,

Interested on the falling steel challenge and other IDPA events. I cant find massachusetts or harvard listed on the practiscore site. I am new to this, am I missing something. Is the falling steel OK for newbs to join. I have been attending the wednesday night USPSA practices

UPDATE: Found the listing, says I need to be approved.

Last edited:
Hi,

Interested on the falling steel challenge and other IDPA events. I cant find massachusetts or harvard listed on the practiscore site. I am new to this, am I missing something. Is the falling steel OK for newbs to join. I have been attending the wednesday night USPSA practices
Log in to your practiscore account. Scroll down to the bottom of the practiscore page. Click on the "matches" tab. It will show you all of the matches based on your location. Scroll to find the match at Harvard. Fill out the form, sigh up and stand by for an email approval to pick a squad.

Welcome!!

Hi,

IDPA at Harvard is found on practiscore as "MetroWest Tactical IDPA" There is a match listed for this weekend, but it is full
Home | PractiScore

Put my name in, waiting to be approved. I want to shoot both pistol and PCC, but it looks like I'll have to pick one!

PCC I guess...

Hi,

I just approved you.

We open the monthly Steel Challenge registration ~2-3 weeks before the match. They are posted on HSC Steel Challenge | PractiScore

The falling steel will be ~25-30 falling plates per stage with 6 stages. If you miss a lot it could be an expensive and frustrating match. Depending on how much of a newb you are PCC may be less frustrating. Just make sure you let the RO know that you are new and don't handle your firearm until told to do so.

8 spots left!!!

Don't pay attention to that. There are a bunch of people that haven't paid yet after multiple reminders. I'll be making more room soon.

I just approved you.

We open the monthly Steel Challenge registration ~2-3 weeks before the match. They are posted on HSC Steel Challenge | PractiScore

The falling steel will be ~25-30 falling plates per stage with 6 stages. If you miss a lot it could be an expensive and frustrating match. Depending on how much of a newb you are PCC may be less frustrating. Just make sure you let the RO know that you are new and don't handle your firearm until told to do so.

Don't pay attention to that. There are a bunch of people that haven't paid yet after multiple reminders. I'll be making more room soon.
Thank you! I am paid up. I did switch to PCC, I think I would be fine with pistol, but I just got a PCC so dying to try it out

Whatever you shoot, it will be fun, and frustrating, but afterwards you will have had a good time. Falling steel is a blast to shoot, I just wish they didn’t move so much when you are shooting at them…

Results are up, let me know if you see any issues.

Back
Top Bottom