2022 Cast Bullet Seminar Sign Up Thread

That's easy - chuck it up in the lathe and bore out to whatever you need.
Really only need to skim a thou or two off though.
Yeah if you have the skills and machine to get each chamber lined up.
Not me. I would use a reamer or beagle the mould. Close enough for types of girls we go out with.

So how does this siminar work ? Is it just a show and tell and cast type deal ? Just bring my moulds and lead ?
We start with discussions on the tools and materials. Smelt. Discuss fluxing and alloys. Casting. Then we do coating or lubing and sizing. Then on to finer details of loading, slugging, paper patch, blue bullets, novelty loads etc.
lots of hands on. Your money gets you breakfast, lunch and a while bunch of cast bullets that you make yourself.

We have lots of repeat attendees that know their stuff but they come along for the fun anyway.

We start with discussions on the tools and materials. Smelt. Discuss fluxing and alloys. Casting. Then we do coating or lubing and sizing. Then on to finer details of loading, slugging, paper patch, blue bullets, novelty loads etc.
lots of hands on. Your money gets you breakfast, lunch and a while bunch of cast bullets that you make yourself.

We have lots of repeat attendees that know their stuff but they come along for the fun anyway.
Perfect ! , Always looking to listen and learn from the "master casters"

Well I hope they show up this time.

Everyone picks up new tips and trick each year and we all share. Tons of good trade fodder too.

I need to start working on some door prizes for this one too.
I will round up what I can , i got a small batch of wheel weights and maybe a few odd end reloading stuff to donate. I will try to make it this year but , well you know how that works out.

Back
Top Bottom