• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2022 Cast Bullet Seminar Sign Up Thread

Just rcvd a bucket of old lead pipes, about 10lbs or over 600 115gr bullets for 9mm.

Once you get into this hobby, you will find yourself hitting up tire shops for lead, thrift stores for pewter and muffin pans, and yard sales for toaster ovens and cast iron pots for smelting. Even if you are on the fence, the price is right, the people are the best, the food is good and the knowledge and experience is top notch.
20220504_170232.jpg

Last edited:
I just ordered a NOE mold, my first NOE mold.

That thing is a work of art. I just want to stare at it. [rofl]
Brass or aluminum?

Educate us dummies , what's a "Penta point" ?
What Broc said. 5 sided tapered hollow point. They open like flowers!

That is some really nice expansion.

What powder and how many grains?
12 grains of unique. If you push them too fast the blow apart create a massive wound channel and you drive the base through the gel block. Not a bad thing.

If you want speed go with the cup points.

So if a location is an issue I can help with this. I belong to Pelham F&G and have full access to our clubhouses. Technically I can only have 2 guests, but I can submit a special FRF (Facilities Request) to our BOD for a group gathering event . We can also use the ranges and shoot. Only issue with non members shooting is only one non-member can shoot at a time as I technically have to be next to the shooter and I have to be able to maintain control of the non-member shooting. There may be a very small fee because it's non-members but i'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom