• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2021 Black Friday deals and purchases

i just braved Best Buy, and came up empty handed. basically, i already have all that crap and barely use it, why would i buy more?

not too crowded during the afternoon, but it had the look of a typhoon having gone thru the place.

I'll use my better judgement and just slowly walk away from the above [pot]

As for me, I made the mistake of going to the PSA website and a complete upper w/ BCG & CH for $280 with free shipping is headed my way [smile]

Unfortunately our washer died right before thanksgiving so yesterday we got ready to fight the crowds to find a new washer and matching dryer actually in stock. We didn’t hold much hope.

First stop was Sclamos in Millbury and a half hour later we walked out with a receipt for our new LG washer and dryer that will be delivered and installed on Wednesday. Easy

Another example of media hype about shortages that are not there. They had a ton of stock.
Depends on what your looking for and how much looking your going to do.
Plus so many people wont go to the smaller outlets. Around here we got Khams and Toma but they seem to have a love hate customer base. The wife and I fave both a shot. I think they could smell out pay grade cause they did not seem interested in getting us to part with our money.

I'll use my better judgement and just slowly walk away from the above [pot]

As for me, I made the mistake of going to the PSA website and a complete upper w/ BCG & CH for $280 with free shipping is headed my way [smile]
Best buy near me is awful even pre covid empty shelves. All though there where a few drones well priced. I looked at one over the summer and it was on sale for $499
Pre black friday deal was $399
If im forced to go to best buy I always look in the far corner —-close outs and discounts. Scored a few things over the years.

Best prices I've seen for an FDE RM6 or RM7 so far. Next closest was B&H. Thank you. I just might bite tomorrow if I don't see any Cyber Monday deals. Have you had any past experiences with Kenzie's Optics before? I've never heard of them.
[/QUOTE]
Kenzie's Optics attends all the big gun shows on the East coast.
I bought my first optic from them - an Aimpoint Pro - many years ago from a gun show.
They have all the latest gear.
I never saw a thermal scope in real life before they let me use it at a gun show.

By all accounts, they are a stand up company.

There website is amazing.
Never seen so much high end optics.

They have been in business for a long time.

When I get my next EOTech - I'll probably buy from them.
I want the EXPS-2 - I think it is called - but I want the one with Night Vision compatibility. It has the buttons on the side with the NV button. It is the one with the simple basic reticle. Circle and single dot.

i just braved Best Buy, and came up empty handed. basically, i already have all that crap and barely use it, why would i buy more?

not too crowded during the afternoon, but it had the look of a typhoon having gone thru the place.
I looked at their sales online, the only thing that appealed to me was an Arlo camera package I bought this past summer was $100 less than I got it on sale for, unfortunately I don’t have a time machine so it did me no good and I passed on it…with most items being available online or in the store I’ll stay up and place an order, but no chance ill get up to stand in line now

Back
Top Bottom