2021 Black Friday deals and purchases

nightpoison

NES Member
So I was wonder what everyone was looking at or have picked up this year.

I ended up grabbing an Oryx Chassis for my 10/22, as a factory second. Saved 25% and I literally just received a shipping notice. Oryx Chassis - ODG - Factory Second

I also grabbed a new set of headphones for work. Sivga SV021 in black. Suppose to be outstanding for the price. SIVGA SV021 Closed-Back Over-Ear Headphones

I also grabbed some new carbon steel pans from Misen. I grabbed an 8", 10", and 12" set. 25% off right now. I wanted to go with the Matfer pans, but the surface diameter and the side angles just didn't like.

Also I just realized this should be off topic, but I originally started it thinking I would ask about gun related deals, but it morphed and didn't think about moving it to a a different topic

Last edited:
Worked 4am-4pm
Wasn’t feeling the greatest went for a rapid Covid test…. negative, probably just run down since work has been crazy.
Haven’t eaten since 11 just too damn tired to go shopping for anything even though I wanted a new washer and dryer
Maybe cyber Monday

Picked up 2 milwaukee 12v 3.0 cp batteries
Should be here Tues
Orher than that everything I want or need has not been priced better today

Note : I spent the whole day on my ass randomly looking for internet deals. Nothing , I mean nothing

Last edited:
Stayed home and off the computer - saved 100%.

Screenshot_116.png

https://toybox.com
Get your minds out of the gutter…I snagged one of these bundles for my 8yo daughter. App based, large library to choose from. Takes any fillament (correct diameter) and can run uploaded prints (so prints from anywhere not just their library) as well. She is quite creative, has a big heart and loves to make little gifts etc. We are hoping to spark the next step in her development.

I bought magic mixies, some Bluey toys, Encanto and Raya toys, some random arts and crafts crap, and a cricut t shirt press. For myself, I bought a mediocre cup of of black coffee, and later on a couple of McRib's and finally about 15 gal of gas at the Pride station....[banghead]

craftsman tool box at lowes in salem nh. it was about $75 off the normal price, and $20 cheaper than the last time i saw it "on sale"

Bought NOTHING. I sat around in my pajamas, cleaned up my workshop in preparation for my winter reloading and deleting the bazzilion annoying "free shipping" BF deals from Midway, PSA and Harbor Freight. BF has become a joke, not even worth my time.

Picked up 2 milwaukee 12v 3.0 cp batteries
Should be here Tues
Orher than that everything I want or need has not been priced better today

Note : I spent the whole day on my ass randomly looking for internet deals. Nothing , I mean nothing
About the same for me, still looking at stuff as it seems the sales were so shitty they're extending the deals thru the weekend.

Have had shitty Black Friday's in the past, but this one was very meh. Probably would have picked up a 3060 TI GPU to upgrade for my gaming PC if there wasn't a shortage and scalpers were asking $800 for them. Looked at video games and last year I pretty much cleaned Gamestop out of all the previous gen used games I wanted, so this year there was nothing left and since they've caught on to how much $ they lose with Buy 2, Get 1 Free, they've put the most expensive games behind the "in store only" wall.

No deals on any game consoles, all at regular price. Why buy now?

TV's are always on sale, but I decided when I upgrade my TV it'll be to an OLED and the sale on those is usually only $100 off. No real interest in spending that money on a new TV this year when I have to pay $500 for a new phone.

Only gun/ammo deal I see is Aluminum 9mm for $0.32/rd. Will probably get 500 rds of that just to have something cheap that I'm not looking to keep stocked long.

Pretty much have all the power tools I need/want, but I see Ryobi 6ah batteries 2 for $140. Would prefer 9ah, but they're not on sale. Not sure if I should get, I have two 3's and three 4's already. Really would just be buying them to power the fan and worklight for a power outage.

I've been looking for a small tool chest and all anybody seems to have is the big, heavy ones and most of the small ones available now are cheap Chinese shit and don't have locks. If only the Walmart toolbox had a lock I'd buy it.

I was hoping for an RMR deal but I haven't seen anything yet. Any "xx% off of orders of xx$ or more" offers I've seen specifically have Trijicon listed as products excluded from the offer.

Maybe cyber monday.

About the same for me, still looking at stuff as it seems the sales were so shitty they're extending the deals thru the weekend.

Have had shitty Black Friday's in the past, but this one was very meh. Probably would have picked up a 3060 TI GPU to upgrade for my gaming PC if there wasn't a shortage and scalpers were asking $800 for them. Looked at video games and last year I pretty much cleaned Gamestop out of all the previous gen used games I wanted, so this year there was nothing left and since they've caught on to how much $ they lose with Buy 2, Get 1 Free, they've put the most expensive games behind the "in store only" wall.

No deals on any game consoles, all at regular price. Why buy now?

TV's are always on sale, but I decided when I upgrade my TV it'll be to an OLED and the sale on those is usually only $100 off. No real interest in spending that money on a new TV this year when I have to pay $500 for a new phone.

Only gun/ammo deal I see is Aluminum 9mm for $0.32/rd. Will probably get 500 rds of that just to have something cheap that I'm not looking to keep stocked long.

Pretty much have all the power tools I need/want, but I see Ryobi 6ah batteries 2 for $140. Would prefer 9ah, but they're not on sale. Not sure if I should get, I have two 3's and three 4's already. Really would just be buying them to power the fan and worklight for a power outage.

I've been looking for a small tool chest and all anybody seems to have is the big, heavy ones and most of the small ones available now are cheap Chinese shit and don't have locks. If only the Walmart toolbox had a lock I'd buy it.

I heard no one was in the stores shopping also. People finally are over the rushing out to wait in line crap. I think retailers saw the writing on the wall since COVID. People want to shop online now. I'd bet there will be better deals on Cyber Monday.

Back
Top Bottom