2020 - The Year Of The Big Brother

Choctaw

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chip implants will be next I am sure. The mark of the beast. Without that you won't be able to buy bread.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I read some weeks ago that china's spy software actually monitored your charging time's on computers and SM phones and adjusted your credit rating on your charging battery usage. God I love commie's
So, which hurt credit rating? Too much charging, or too little? I could imagine commies going with either. Use too much electricity, and you are bad. But use too little, and you are avoiding being monitored.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, which hurt credit rating? Too much charging, or too little? I could imagine commies going with either. Use too much electricity, and you are bad. But use too little, and you are avoiding being monitored.
I am guessing the carbon footprint. China has a pristine environment, much cleaner than ours. This is why Greta does not need to walk over there.

SgtHal75

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
China is starting it's "social recognition" system in 2020.

It is not clear yet if every citizen will start with the same amount of points which will be possibly deducted later on. If citizen decides to jaywalk, for example, camera will capture his face which will be recognized by the database and points will be deducted for that individual. Less points, less rights. Subway systems already implemented different entrances and procedures for those with lower ratings. All travelers are searched in China, some will be waiting for the search longer and their search will also take longer.

How many points do u get if u dodged the Wuhan Flu?? Lol

Top Bottom