2020 Presidential Debate Countdown

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I keep trying to believe this, but my experience on construction sites in the metro-Boston area is that there many guys will vote (D) because they think it means more .gov construction contracts with prevailing wages or mandates to use union labor.
103 was like that a lot

jhblaze1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The discouraging thing about the first debate is had Trump shut up and let Joe talk, Trump would have won that debate too.
agree. In general, Trump is his own worst enemy. If he could just shut his f***ing mouth and log off of twitter things would be a lot better for him.

I'm the least racist person in the world, I have a great relationship with the blacks. Jesus Christ man shut the f*** up.

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The scary thing is that there is some liberal sitting in his living room, that believes the opposite is true.
It's because libs have no concept of a real truth...it's all shades of truth so they have no contextual basis to know what is an untruth....(except Science. It's truths are unchangeable).

Canndo

NES Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Still watching Fox. Poor Sarah Sanders. She looks like her dad in a wig. God bless her. I like her. But there’s not enough make up in the world. [shocked]

jhblaze1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My lovely wife does this all the time and it drives me nuts. I have to stop her in mid sentence sometimes and ask which "she", "her", "it" etc she's talking about.
holy hell, my wife too. She'll be mid story and catch me looking at her cross eyed totally confused with a Bidenesque countenance. I'm like honey you just used the words she and her 14 times in 3 sentences talking about, presumably different shes and hers. I have no idea wtf you're talking about.

FancyGunz

NES Member
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
IDK what they put in Trump's cocktail at Walter Reed, but he is focused like a laser tonight and Biden is probably counting the seconds to run back to his basement to not have to answer questions about his corruption.
He was probably infected by coronavirus at that point, throwing him off his A-game. He did seem extra shiny and orange that day.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great summary of the ACA, its failings, and what we should do about it.
"Not one ((of the 180 million Americans with health insurance)) lost their policies"?

It's not hard to do a better job than Chris Wallace.
Oooh, burn...

Moderator starting to debate Trump since Biden can't.
Noticed that, eh?

It's an "inline spoiler". Click on the smudge to see the words clarified. Punchline technique.
Click on it
But can he trust clicking on those things?

The Talk. lol. Every ethnicity has their own version of The Talk.
"I never had to tell my white daughter to keep her hands on the wheel at a traffic stop,
and not rummage through the glove compartment".

I hope Trump doesn't take the bait on coke. It is blatant double standard about Joe's son though.
Joe Biden does not support putting raging coke fiends in jail.

LOL, Biden checking his watch

Watch Joe's face when the bell rings, he's praying for that bell.

Joe's fading fast. Time to give him a glass of warm milk.
He was promised a second cup of tapioca.

Remember when he use to do those Enzyte commercials?

Another obscure reference! Fire Marshall Bill...
Just try storing .22LR in a ziploc bag, and watch what happens.

jhblaze1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Too bad we've had so many votes under the bridge and some may wish they could revise their choice. These debates are a month late.
meh...I don't think the debates make much of a difference really. It's mostly political entertainment. Some small percentage of undecided retards may be swayed by debates but probably not a lot.

Top Bottom