13   0   0
"...and NASCAR hits a pop-up to 2nd base. They'll be up again in 3 innings."
This is not your father's NASCAR

mcshooter

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
So that's Babba's noose? All that is is a handhold on the manual door opener it's been hanging there long before anyone knew that Babba was going to be assigned to that garage stall. Noting that other garages in that video have the same style handhold! From November 27 2019 video @ 00.54.

New Nascar rule coming (The Babba Rule): -No handholds on garage manual door release over fear that Babba will be traumatized about the handhold!-

View attachment 367417

View attachment 367422
Is it me or does that a bowlin knot

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
And to all the people saying there ahould be elelctric door openers etc., the garages are nothing more than a steel frame, corrugated metal skin, and some doors. Nothing more nothing less. Pocono has one giant garage and I didn't see any walls when I was in it.

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
#43 car finished one lap down today, out of the top 20 by far so no benefit from the inversion for the second race at Pocono tomorrow...

TC McQuade

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
His wife also

NASCAR star Jimmie Johnson has tested positive for COVID-19, Hendricks Motorsports announced Friday.

Johnson, a seven-time NASCAR Cup series champion, has not experienced any symptoms and was tested after his wife tested positive. He will miss Sunday's race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Justin Allgaier will race in his place.

"My first priority is the health and safety of my loved ones and my teammates," Johnson said in a statement. "I've never missed a race in my Cup career, but I know it's going to be very hard to watch from the sidelines when I'm supposed to be out there competing. Although this situation is extremely disappointing, I'm going to come back ready to win races and put ourselves in playoff contention."

Per NASCAR protocols in accordance with the CDC's guidelines, Johnson cannot return until he is symptom-free and has two negative coronavirus tests at least 24 hours apart. He also must be cleared by his physician before returning.

NASCAR has granted Johnson a playoff waiver. He is currently 12th in the standings.

mcshooter

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I suspect an 8 time champion with this break.

Look a Kyle after he busted his leg and came back after healing with the waiver

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I suspect an 8 time champion with this break.

Look a Kyle after he busted his leg and came back after healing with the waiver
Kyle didn't get any waiver.
He missed the next 11 races after breaking his leg in the Daytona 500, but he didn't get any free pass into the Chase.
He earned his spot by his wins and top10's in the next 13 races preceding the first round of the Chase.
And also, as per Nascar rules he managed to climb above 30th in the points too.
He won race #16 at Sonoma, then won three races in a row, Kentucky, NH & Indy, giving him 4 wins, which seeded him into the Chase. He also won the season finale at Homestead, which clinched it for him.

Last edited:

omega42

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The lights are a useless gimmick. A Bristol race with nobody riding around or points racing should give us some old school racing.

TC McQuade

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Kyle Busch stripped of Xfinity win

Kyle Busch was disqualified from an apparent victory in the NASCAR Xfinity Series on Saturday after his Joe Gibbs Racing No. 54 Toyota failed post-race inspection at Texas Motor Speedway.

Busch’s car was found out of compliance with the height requirements, according to the NASCAR Rule Book. That ruling elevated Austin Cindric, who was the second driver to take the checkered flag, to his third Xfinity Series victory of the year in the My Bariatric Solutions 300. It also sent Busch’s No. 54 to last place in the 37-car field.

Top Bottom