2020 MA State IDPA Championship Canceled

Amputee Marksman

NES Member
Dear IDPA Competitors and MA States Staff,

It is with a deep disappointment and a sense of letting everyone down that Woburn Action Shooters has made the decision to cancel the 2020 Ruger MA State IDPA Championship.

This was one of the hardest decisions that we have made since I took over the program in 2016. We have always worked hard to bring you the best match possible year after year while also striving to make each year better than the previous. We rescheduled the match and then postponed making this decision for as long as possible. Given the current circumstances it became clear that we would not be able to put on a match that would meet the high standards that you have come to associate with and expect from the MA States.

I would like to thank all of you for registering in the match or volunteering as staff. I hope to see all of you at the 2021 MA State IDPA Championship.

Everyone will be receiving a full refund of their match fees starting on Monday July 6. If you had previously withdrawn and were charged a withdrawal fee that will also be refunded. Please allow a few days for the refunds to go through as it typically takes 3 - 5 business days.

Sincerely,

Dave Draper,
WSA IDPA Chairman

Tough call, but bigger and better for 2021!!
How about the local matches...? August is in the calendar...?

** Saw the facebook post about practices and schedule... Great!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom