2020 Antlerless Permits (MA)

Its not a surplus tag you are purchasing the one you won
**sigh

I posted both, to show one won, and one purchased 2 minutes later

Not sure why so many people try to prove this wrong. I saw the initial post on Facebook, and everyone wanted to tell OP he was wrong, but no one took 2 mins to login to mass fish hunt to see for themselves

**sigh

Not sure why so many people try to prove this wrong. I saw the initial post on Facebook, and everyone wanted to tell OP he was wrong, but no one took 2 mins to login to mass fish hunt to see for themselves
It has to be a system glitch. The surp tags are supposed to go on sale late sep because alot of hunters don't end up going online to purchase the first round of antlerless tags.....and that adds to the total surplus. So they wait till end of sep to offer the surplus tags once they see what's actually left.

**sigh

I just logged in and checked and there is no surplus tag purchase that I can see at this point.

Check your license inventory at this point and see if you have the additional antlerless tag

Got my Zone 9 as expected. Last year I got the surplus for 9 and 10. I’ll try for both again but would prefer 10 since it was kind to me.

Going to really have to make the few days I get out this season count... I start a new job on Monday and vaca time will be in very short supply this season...
That sucks. Been there before.....there's next year though and who knows you might get lucky in the few days you do get.

I'm the opposite situation this fall. Built up over 100 hours and found a decent patch of land in southern NH that only a couple of guys have access to.....and I'll be able to hunt mornings as my job is flex time. Plenty of deer on that property good habitat and seen plenty on the game cams so far. Hope they are still moving through come muzzie season in NH.

Got my NH license already purchased.

Last edited:
**sigh

If you go to your inventory you will only have one. You did not win the first tag. You won the right to purchase one. You paid 5 bucks for it. You have one doe tag.

Back
Top Bottom