2020-2021 Patriots Mega Thread

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

With a 12pm deadline to designate players with the franchise tag looming, the Boston Globe's Jim McBride broke a surprising report that the Patriots would use their tag on guard Joe Thuney. Thuney was widely expected to hit the open free agency market, where he would have been one of the top offensive linemen available. Instead, the Patriots will retain Thuney's rights.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The virus can take me now.
Why? This isn't the end, it's just the beginning of the next chapter. Look at the bright side...you will have another team to watch and root for as I'm still a Tom Brady fan and wish him success! Don't forget that we should be grateful to get his best years and share in his accomplishments! Don't listen to these sad sack fair weather Pats fans who've been butthurt and tossed Brady under the bus. Many of them have no idea what it's like to root for a 2-12 team year after year while sitting on cold aluminum benches in 20 degree weather every Sunday.

-Former member of Mosey's Mooses

Stryker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I've heard Dalton thrown out there as a QB replacement
RIvers signed with the colts
Winston sucks and is going to hold out for a +20M/yr contract

I am not sure that the Pats will want to trade up for one of the upcoming QB's in the draft:
Joe Burrow, Tua Tagovailoa, Justin Herbert, Jordan Love, Jalen Hurts, Jake Fromm and Jacob Eason are the top 6 project to go in that order

They may just work Stidham and see what he brings?

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I think it will be any team. The guy is poison. The Patriots released him after what, game 2? No one picked him up all season long because they knew what was likely to happen. Officially, the league is still investigating the allegations. They're just keeping them in their back pocket against the time they might need him.

I would agree 100% if it were the Pats...

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Why? This isn't the end, it's just the beginning of the next chapter. Look at the bright side...you will have another team to watch and root for as I'm still a Tom Brady fan and wish him success! Don't forget that we should be grateful to get his best years and share in his accomplishments! Don't listen to these sad sack fair weather Pats fans who've been butthurt and tossed Brady under the bus. Many of them have no idea what it's like to root for a 2-12 team year after year while sitting on cold aluminum benches in 20 degree weather every Sunday.

while I wasn't sitting in the stands I was either watching on tv (when we could see them due to regional restrictions) or listening on the radio all those years.

I remember how bad the team sucked the years before Brady took over (unlike these Bledsoe sycophants) at 5-11, 8-8 (and yes, 11-5).

caboose84

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I still have my Mosi's Mooses t-shirt.

Top Bottom