2020-2021 Patriots Mega Thread

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Time to stop crying in our cereal. 2019 is over.

Let's start obsessing about whether Brady will still be here next year, what type of weapons he is going to have. Will McDaniels still be in NE? Will Devin McCourty retire? Can BB cut Sanu? Will Edelman be back next year and if he is, will he be the old Jules we knew or the banged up butter fingers from this year?

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Brady will be here, IMO. So will BB. McDaniels may go, but shit happens.

McCourty said he is playing next year.

Hopefully David Andrews can return. He was a big loss this season.
And Develin and Ebner as well. Gostkowski. Geeze, who else do we still have in IR?

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
That sucked I believe Brady will be back but I'm not sure it will be with the Patriots
see, I don't get this. Yes, he is selling his house. TO MOVE TO RI! So who else is he going to play for? NYJ? NYG? I think they both have found their QB for the next few years so I don't see that happening.

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
see, I don't get this. Yes, he is selling his house. TO MOVE TO RI! So who else is he going to play for? NYJ? NYG? I think they both have found their QB for the next few years so I don't see that happening.
Isn’t RI closer and easier access to foxboro than Boston? I hope he retires.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Brady's dream has always been to play for the 49'ers. And they are doing pretty good with Jimmy G. So If he plays it will be in New England. Or I think he hangs it up because I do not think San Fran is going to disrupt what they have going.

One thing I aim grateful to Brady for other than all those winning seasons and Championships. I'm grateful to him because now when I hear the name "Brady" I no longer think of 'The Brady Bunch". That bothered me for the first two or three seasons he started here. Now I am over it. I still remember it but I am over it.....I think.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The look on his face heading to the locker room was not that of a man retiring. I don’t believe the Patriots have plans to replace him yet either. For a number of reasons. They would have been grooming someone already. From a money standpoint there is a TB12 fan base that tunes in only for Tom. I think a lot bigger than we think. Belichick gambled on some no names this year and finally lost. I don’t think he will repeat this next season. I’m hoping for. Gronkowski return. Edelman healed and 100%.

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Tom needs to negotiate a new contract. His press conference of "I don't know what my decision is yet" was simply to gin up the New England fans and start to put pressure on the Patriots front office.

El_Guapo77

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Tom needs to negotiate a new contract. His press conference of "I don't know what my decision is yet" was simply to gin up the New England fans and start to put pressure on the Patriots front office.
No doubt he still wants to play but does The coach want him he did try to move on a few years ago with Jimmy g but was vetoed by mr Kraft.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think Brady is gone..

He sold one of his houses here and the other is up for sale.
His personal trainer sold his house here
He opted out of his contract...

Add all that up and it becomes pretty clear. He wants out of NE.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Tom Brady

Um

Coach Tom Brady I mean . . . .

We will see
LOL.

They said that about Gretzky, too, and he wasn't very good at it.

Nah, he's off to LA or he's staying here to groom the next guy for a decent wage.

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
You had me at "Time to stop crying..."

I'll be taking a break from listening to WEEI for a few weeks. Thank goodness for I Heart Radio.

Time to stop crying in our cereal. 2019 is over.

Let's start obsessing about whether Brady will still be here next year, what type of weapons he is going to have. Will McDaniels still be in NE? Will Devin McCourty retire? Can BB cut Sanu? Will Edelman be back next year and if he is, will he be the old Jules we knew or the banged up butter fingers from this year?

TC McQuade

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
LOL.

They said that about Gretzky, too, and he wasn't very good at it.

Nah, he's off to LA or he's staying here to groom the next guy for a decent wage.

Brady's been Coaching half of his career. And isn't "groom the next guy for a decent wage. " coaching?

Last edited:

mcshooter

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Even though the future isn't being spoken, Brady to the Giants, Eli to the Patriots. Patriots vs Giants in the 2020 super bowl and Brady's kryptonite strikes.

(All speculation)

Top Bottom