• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2019 Steel challenge at Harvard sportsman’s club

Thank you Alex !!
Couldn’t have been possible without all you guys helping!!
Thanks to all those who helped set up tare down and RO
I appreciate y’all!!

I had a good time
Hope you all did too !

My daughter and I were Happy to see a lot of women shooters today !!!!

Second that!! Thanks to Ramon for keeping the match. Mike Eisenshower for scoring and the ROs and score keepers also get a well deserved round of applause as well as whomever called in the favors with the weather goddess! Great Squad Four to be with for the day. Food court was nice added bonus.

HSC SC May Match

Results are on practiscore

Results are updated. We had an issue today when my squad chose the wrong stage in the nook. We, and every other squad, put the Accelerator scores into Roundabout. I thought I fixed everything before I posted the scores but I only half fixed it (most people had the exact sames scores for Accelerator and Roundabout). Now everything should be updated. Thanks John H. for bringing it to my attention.

As my son so eloquently put it; "Sunshine, gunfire, I feel like I just broke out of jail!) (He has no real life experience like that!)

Thanks to Ramona and Mike for another great day.

We will still accept walk ons

But we are trying to do practice score only so we can plan ahead on staff

I do want to mention there will be no swapping of squads on match day !

You can swap easily on practiscore up to the day before

But cannot on match day it was a PITA last match

Thank you all and see you on match day
Ramon

Planning to sign up for the June match tonight once I 100% confirm my schedule. A buddy that wants to try SC can't make that date but maybe the next one.

Five mags is the min amount? I only have a couple MA-OK mags for my Shadow 2 and wanted to know how many ten rounders to order.
I want to try my revolver but I don't have a holster for it, maybe another time.

Planning to sign up for the June match tonight once I 100% confirm my schedule. A buddy that wants to try SC can't make that date but maybe the next one.

Five mags is the min amount? I only have a couple MA-OK mags for my Shadow 2 and wanted to know how many ten rounders to order.
I want to try my revolver but I don't have a holster for it, maybe another time.

Yes 5 would be perfect

The match is currently full
If your on the waiting list and a spot becomes available you will be notified via practiscore email to squad

Remember we will start setup at 7am if you can help please . The more folks it goes so much easier . Also after we use the ropes for setup steel still needs to be places so don’t run away after we paint please . We want this program to continue and with everyone’s help it will so my thanks in advance
Scott

Are there any sort of directions on where to go once you enter HSC? I've never been there before, nor have I done Steel Challenge before.

Are there any sort of directions on where to go once you enter HSC? I've never been there before, nor have I done Steel Challenge before.
Thank you for choosing Harvard for your first Steel Challenge!!!
You will be hooked
Fallow the main road in and take your first available left and your there

also my first time at Harvard and first steel challenge. coming with my FIL and friend (we're all safe shooters, just new to competing). very excited for our first match!

also my first time at Harvard and first steel challenge. coming with my FIL and friend (we're all safe shooters, just new to competing). very excited for our first match!
No worries - many great people to help you with any questions, problems.
Enjoy.

wait listing paid off; I got in a squad today.

Thanks for your patience as we work out the kinks using Practiscore for sign ups. As people back out I'm approving people on the waitlist in the order they signed up. If you are on the waitlist and have already made other plans please request to withdrawal. That way I can get the slot to someone who can use it.

Thanks,
Mike

Pumped; did a 60 round tune up yesterday to make sure my MA compliant mags functioned and that might sights were still on after tweaking them.

Roughly speaking, what time is this expected to wrap up?

Back
Top Bottom